Profile for Susana Verde > Reviews

Content by Susana Verde

Susana Verde

Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 17 April 2014
I read the first book in this series and enjoyed it so much that I went straight into this one - all while on holiday and its a good job too because at home nothing would have been done! I couldn`t put either book down. The characters made me smile, cry, feel angry and much more. I love a book that can make me feel like that and this one certainly did. Can`t wait for the third book to be released.

Hornet Flight
Hornet Flight

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner from Mr Follett!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Hornet Flight (Kindle Edition)
When you read a Ken Follett book, how can you not become involved with the characters. Love them, hate them, feel for them! It is so easy, and with each page you turn you can`t help but wonder where it is going to take them next. Another excellent book!

The Shadow Of The Wind
The Shadow Of The Wind
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Shadow Of The Wind (Paperback)
I have all Carlos Ruiz Zafon`s books and I read this one a while ago but I foolishly lent it to someone only for it never to be returned. A collection of books with one missing is like me without my dear husband - unthinkable!

LARGE STAR TREK CANVAS GALLERY STYLE 30x20 INCHES A1
LARGE STAR TREK CANVAS GALLERY STYLE 30x20 INCHES A1
Offered by Mail Order Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Second star to the right - and straight on til morning..., 2 Nov 2013
This was a birthday gift for my son and he loves it. A happy son and a gift that is good quality for the price - what more can you ask for.

Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years
Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years
by David A. Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain`s log, star date October 2013..., 2 Nov 2013
This was a birthday gift for my Star Trek loving son. He was thrilled with it. The quality of the book is fantastic. It was very well packaged too.

Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
by Dorothy Richmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Este libro es maravilloso!, 2 Nov 2013
Fantastic. Probably the best aide that I have in helping me to learn Spanish. Its easy to use and follow.