Profile for ViCo74 > Reviews

Content by ViCo74

ViCo74 "life is but a dream" (london)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Game of Thrones - Season 6 [Blu-ray]
Game of Thrones - Season 6 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars L+R=J, 29 Jun. 2016
Wow an amazing season that really drove the story and plotlines forward and leaves us with a clear direction for the last 2 seasons. Season 5 for me was a bit too slow and did not gain the momentum I was hoping for but do not get me wrong I still loved the show but I was starting to think it may run out of steam. Boy was I wrong this season really paid off all the waiting and build up. The last 2 episodes in particular are two of the best episodes of any TV show I think I have ever seen. No small accomplishment as I am a big Walking Dead fan too.
Do not want to say anymore as I want to keep this spoiler free so just watch / buy and enjoy.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
Offered by DA TECH PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game with great story and visuals, 23 Jun. 2016
Excellent game with great story and visuals. My only gripe is the controls could be more fluid as combat on hard mode is intense and I would have liked a bit more speed from Nathan but a small issue for an otherwise stellar game. Can't wait to see wht Naughty Dog will bring us next.

Highlander Folding Camp Chair - Black
Highlander Folding Camp Chair - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2016
Greta comfortable chair and has lasted well. Seller is great with fast delivery.

Attack On Titan: Part 1 Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Attack On Titan: Part 1 Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tetsuro Araki

Great Anime.

Shingeki No Kyojin Attack On Titan survey corps wing logo cosplay costume zipper hoodie with hat
Offered by Riverflow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2016
Great price and great seller.

Thank you.

Game of Thrones - Season 5 (Includes Bonus Disc - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

Excellent

Sony PlayStation 4 Console 500 GB Edition Jet Black
Sony PlayStation 4 Console 500 GB Edition Jet Black
Offered by Staraxe UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to be back., 15 Jun. 2016
Having skipped the PS3 due to owning a Xbox 360 I was unsure whether to go for Xbox One or PS4. If you have the same dilemma then I would say it is going to be down to which kind of games you want namely exclusives. I was personally fed up with shooters at this point having played all the |Halo and Gears games. The PS4 appealed to me more. Last of Us & Uncharted swayed me to PS4. Am extremely happy with my choice and glad to own a PlayStation again but this is not to say Xbox is bad. Silly but my main concern was with the controller as Microsoft's was so comfortable and I n=never really liked the PS2 controller. However I was pleasantly surprised as the PS4 controllers are really excellent and being able to simply charge them is pure simplistic genius on behalf of Sony.

Ordered from Amazon with the usual excellent service they provide.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Standard Edition (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Standard Edition (PS4)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best MGS in some time....., 11 May 2016
Was very unsure whether to give this a go as MGS for me can be at times a rather over indulgent affair when it comes to story telling. Apart from the excellent MGS Solid way back on PS, I have not really enjoyed my time with the games. I missed the highly regarded Snake Eater so exclude that from my list. The introduction is essentially an hour long movie with some interaction that I personally really enjoyed after which the game begins. From the start I realised something was defiantly different with this MGS as an open world of military conflicts was before me. I was a little overwhelmed at first but was soon hooked on the acquisition of members for my base / the customisation of my base and equipment..

I highly recommend that you partake in all the side Op missions you can as this has rewards and allows for a much more immersive experience and helps with the various RPG elements of the game. Nice graphics and awesome gameplay will keep you hooked and don't worry about having to sneak everywhere for hours on end as you defiantly do not have to. At first sneaking will help but once you start to grow your arsenal you really can deliver some hurt to the enemy. Absolutely awesome sand ox game and my favourite MGS so far.

Will last you hours!

The Hobbit Trilogy - Extended Edition [Blu-ray 3D] [2015] [Region Free]
The Hobbit Trilogy - Extended Edition [Blu-ray 3D] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sir Ian McKellen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 29 Dec. 2015
Excellent box set that matches the first LOTR set.

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Cliff Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars A new chapter......., 29 Dec. 2015
This is a new story set at the outbreak of the apocalypse. You have to bear in mind that TWD is now in its 6th season and still going strong and we have followed Rick & co through hell and back. Go into this with an open mind and that for these people things are just starting to turn to crap. Some of the characters are really flawed and unlikable but I think that is an intention that will play out in later seasons. It is well paced and progressive in its story telling (Season 2 of TWD had a similar pace at the farm). It is essential to build this new story arc. The more I reflect on the show the more I find to like and am looking forward to season 2.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6