Profile for Shelley > Reviews

Content by Shelley

Shelley "Mum of Two"

5 Baby Wash Cloths (Purple)
5 Baby Wash Cloths (Purple)
Offered by Mail Bargains Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 21 Jun 2014
I Found these exact ones in the pound shop. Very thin and cheap. Not much use! Cheeky wipes are much better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars True to it's word - It increases milk AND makes you smell!, 29 July 2011
I was using the herbal drops but thought I would try the tea for a change. I liked the idea of a herbal tea etc. It has worked for me. It definitely made me feel fuller and I have started filling the breast pads in between feeds again. The only downside is that the Fenugreek herb does make your skin smell. It's well worth it though!

Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Offered by Creation Box

4.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect, 29 July 2011
This review is from: Finger Paint Dip Bowls (Toy)
Cheap price and cheap quality. They the job fine. We have used them for lots of different activities. I would recommend!

Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks
Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love these DVD's, 29 July 2011
Easy to follow and exercise at home. I go to Zumba classes, but when I miss one, I just stick on the DVD. The book with the exercise and eating plan was an added bonus for me as I didn't know about it. Well worth the money!!!

Baby BuBu Classic Prints: Bloom
Baby BuBu Classic Prints: Bloom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 4 Jun 2011
This is a great design to aid breastfeeding in public. Light weight and perfect! I only wish it came in a pouch or folded up into a pouch to keep it clean and neatly stored. I would definitely recommend.

Shark In The Park
Shark In The Park
by Nick Sharratt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love it!!!!!, 20 May 2011
This review is from: Shark In The Park (Board book)
This was the third Nick Sharratt books which we had bought. I immediately loved the colours and repetitive text, however, I didn't think my son would enjoy reading it as much as the other Nick Sharratt lift the flap books. Boy was I wrong!!! This is one of his favourite books. He shares it with us at least once a day and is now beginning to 'read' it to his baby sister.

The repetitive text means that he can join in with reading. He names everything in the pictures, and is now beginning to count as well. Overall, this is definitely a great book to promote enjoyment of reading - especially for boys. It's great for language development, early numeracy, and relating to own experiences.

What's in the Witch's Kitchen? (Lift the Flap)
What's in the Witch's Kitchen? (Lift the Flap)
by Nick Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read!!!!, 20 May 2011
My Two year old loves this book. It's also lovely to see my husband really getting into another of the Nick Sharratt range!!! My son loves lifting the flaps and finding out what is on either side of them. He gets even more excited about the final page!!!!!
This is definitely a great book to promote enjoyment of reading - especially for boys.
I can't wait to return to teaching so that I can share it with my class!!!

Disney's Lullaby Album
Disney's Lullaby Album
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect CD to play whilst settling into a bedtime routine, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
Excellent calming music. This has helped our son settle when going off to sleep. He has associated this music with sleep and now settles in his cot alone. It also sends mummy and daddy off to sleep!! Sweet dreams!