Profile for Lady Hatt > Reviews

LVCC Engraved Icing Cupcake Piping Nozzle #233 - Stainless Steel Grass Hair Fur
Offered by Baby Craft
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making buttercream grass, 16 Oct 2013
I very rarely decorate celebration cakes but as a novice I got on very well with this item. The grass on my cake looked very realistic and it was really easy to use.

Lakeland Medium Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 16cm (6")
Lakeland Medium Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 16cm (6")
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tins, 16 Oct 2013
These tins are brilliant. My children are coming up with lots of ideas for cake creations. I used Wilton Cake Release with the tin and it came out perfectly.

This tin was out of stock which wasn't indicated at the time of my order but when I contacted Lakeland they were brilliant. They rang me a couple of times with updates and when the tin did come into stock they sent it by express delivery so that I received the tin in time for our birthday celebration. Excellent customer service.

Lakeland Individual Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 9cm (3.5")
Lakeland Individual Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 9cm (3.5")
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tins!, 16 Oct 2013

Lakeland Small Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 13cm (5")
Lakeland Small Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 13cm (5")
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cake Tin, 16 Oct 2013

Wilton Cake Release 8 FL OZ Cake Decorating
Wilton Cake Release 8 FL OZ Cake Decorating
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat!!, 16 Oct 2013
The product arrived really quickly and I've used it a couple of times in a shaped cake tin and the cake came out perfect. I'm very pleased and will always use this product now.

CostMad Laptop Notebook Computer Cushion Portable Reading Craft Lap Top Tray Table with 5 LED Lights & Cup Holder For Up To 15.4" Laptops (Psychedelic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 10 Nov 2012
My daughter has been wanting one of these laptop trays for ages to do her homework on. She loves the funky design and the light is brilliant. My daughter loves it.

Beautiful Home Colouring Book
Beautiful Home Colouring Book
by Katy Jackson
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colouring Book, 10 Nov 2012
I have bought other books in this range and my children and their friends love them. This one was no exception. It's lovely quality and very girly.

Baby Born Magic Feeding Doll Boy
Baby Born Magic Feeding Doll Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby Born Magic Feeding Doll - Over Priced!, 13 Oct 2011
I thought the doll was a lot of money for what it was. The doll doesn't even sit on the potty it comes with. My daughter was a bit disappointed to be honest.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 21 May 2011
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
I thought about buying these straighteners for ages but was put off by the cost. Finally I took the plunge and purchased them. They are brilliant. They heat up in 2 seconds, they glide through my hair and straighten my thick, wavy hair perfectly. I'm very impressed and think they were worth every penny.

Fulton Cath Kidston Funbrella Birdcage Kids Umbrella Shooting Star
Fulton Cath Kidston Funbrella Birdcage Kids Umbrella Shooting Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Funky Umbrella, 14 Jan 2011
My daughter had requested a dome type umbrella for Christmas. She was absolutely delighted with this one. It's easy to put up and down and it's colourful. My daughter is 8 and its just the right size for her.

Page: 1 | 2