Profile for A. McClumpha > Reviews

Content by A. McClumpha

A. McClumpha (Glasgow, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Helping Hand Company Classic Reacher, Length: 82cm (32")
The Helping Hand Company Classic Reacher, Length: 82cm (32")
Offered by Forest Mobility
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help!, 30 Jun 2014
I bought this for my Dad as a replacement for the one he got after a spell in hospital, which gave up the ghost after 3 years - in which time it was very well-used, including use to chuck tennis balls for the dog! This one is a bit longer than his previous one which means he has to bend less. It's a great price, it was delivered the day after I bought it (even though I didn't pay for next day delivery) and my Dad wouldn't be without it.

Mini Cross Stitch (Twenty to Make)
Mini Cross Stitch (Twenty to Make)
by Michael Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, 16 Sep 2013
I love Michael Powell's cross stitch designs and this book is a perfect introduction to them. The book is full of lovely little designs which look fab on their own or as part of a group.

Long-Handled Weeding Tool
Long-Handled Weeding Tool
Offered by Betterware
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Long-Handled Weeding Tool
I bought this for my elderly mother who still loves gardening but is finding the bending to do the weeds a bit of a pain. She loves it!

Navitech Blue Bycast Leather Case For The Kobo Mini 5 " Inch E-reader
Navitech Blue Bycast Leather Case For The Kobo Mini 5 " Inch E-reader
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this case for my Kobo Mini and it fits like a glove. It feels very secure in the holder and being very bright blue, I'm not likely to mislay it!

Knitted Phone Sox (Twenty to Make)
Knitted Phone Sox (Twenty to Make)
by Susan A. Cordes

4.0 out of 5 stars The Joy of Sox, 16 Sep 2013
This is full of easy to knit phone cosies. Perfect for beginners who want to have almost instant results and try something new.

25 More Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colours: Chic Totes for Modern Living
by Emma King
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Book, 16 Sep 2013
I love this book! There are so many gorgeous bag patterns that I just don't know where to start! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to knit something other than scarves or throws.

Pots to Knit & Crochet (Cozy)
Pots to Knit & Crochet (Cozy)
by Gina Alton
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty, 16 Sep 2013
So many different pots to knit and crochet! I was hoping for a bit more diversity but if you're new to novelty knitting and you want a good general book, this is the one for you.

SS Lazio Baseball Cap
SS Lazio Baseball Cap
Offered by Soccermall
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cap it off, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: SS Lazio Baseball Cap (Misc.)
What can I say? It's a baseball cap for a Lazio supporter. Does the job perfectly! Very good quality and an official licensed product.

The American Civil War
The American Civil War
Offered by PopArtUK

4.0 out of 5 stars The War Between the States, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: The American Civil War
I bought this poster for a friend of mine who is interested in anything to do with the War Between the States and he was delighted with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty!, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this mini cricket bat for a cricket-supporting fan and he loved it! I teamed it with the "Botham's Ashes" DVD (also known as The Miracle of Headingly!) and it made a nice little gift combo!

Page: 1 | 2