Profile for D. Gresly > Reviews

Content by D. Gresly

D. Gresly "fatbadger" (Northampton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Our Garden Birds
Our Garden Birds
by Matt Sewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Our Garden Birds (Hardcover)
Great images, birds are easily identifiable from the book. Bought one for myself then another one for my mum as she loved it too.

Pottery Fox Large Teabag Holder / Spoon Rest (Fox)
Pottery Fox Large Teabag Holder / Spoon Rest (Fox)
Offered by Household Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 19 Feb. 2016
Love it! It's bigger than I expected but cleans easily and looks great, haven't tried putting it in the dishwasher as it doesn't have a dishwasher safe logo on it but I saw a previous review said this was a no no!

Simplex Health pH Test Strips for Urine and Saliva (100 strips)
Simplex Health pH Test Strips for Urine and Saliva (100 strips)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, accurate readings and good solid quality, 11 Sept. 2015
I’ve be following a more alkaline diet for the last few years now and make a daily test on my urine to track my acid/alkaline levels of my body. I have to say these are the better brand in terms of accuracy. I tried a few other ones out there and find the results just very unclear. Im sticking to the SimplexHealth ones for now, and from my experience make this an important regular step to keep me on an 80/20 alkaline/acid diet. The strips are a simple stick which seem to be made of a plastic like material so keep their rigid shape for testing unlike litmus paper or paper strips. So yes happy to recommend.

Duronic BL1200 - Stainless Steel Body Table Blender - 1.8L Glass Jug. Pre Programmed for: Smoothies, Ice Crusher and Auto Clean - Powerful 1200W Motor
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more, 12 July 2015
Blends really well. Easy to clean an very stable on the work top. Looks good too.

BROOKS Adrenaline Gts 15 M Mens Running Shoes Adrenaline Gts 15 M White (White/Olympic/Limepunch 168) 11.5 UK, 46.5 EU, 12.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, upgraded from my others after I'd put my toe through them playing basketball, 12 July 2015
Good replacement for my GTS13's

Copper slug bands 7 inch 5 per pack
Copper slug bands 7 inch 5 per pack
Offered by green gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 12 July 2015
Seems to be working perfectly!

Plastic Plant Labels
Plastic Plant Labels
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Labels are fine, can get them cheaper in some of the ..., 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Plastic Plant Labels
Labels are fine, can get them cheaper in some of the bargain stores on the highstreet but nothing wrong with the product itself.

Spear & Jackson 4062NB Elements Dibber
Spear & Jackson 4062NB Elements Dibber

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jun. 2015
Really well made, is quite expensive but I can't see myself ever needing a new one

Spear & Jackson 3060EL Select Stainless Steel Bulb Planter
Spear & Jackson 3060EL Select Stainless Steel Bulb Planter

5.0 out of 5 stars good size and comfortable, 6 Jun. 2015
Works really well, good size and comfortable.

Soil Sieve Stainless Steel with 3 interchangable Mesh Sizes
Soil Sieve Stainless Steel with 3 interchangable Mesh Sizes
Offered by Bonsai2u

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job with cleaning gravel and sieving soil but you ..., 6 Jun. 2015
Does a great job with cleaning gravel and sieving soil but you could probably get away with a cheaper plastic one which might actually be a bit more rugged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3