Profile for Pedro, from Portugal > Reviews

Content by Pedro, from Po...

Pedro, from Portugal

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tech Armor LG G3 Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No more reflections, no more fingerprints :) Great product!, 24 Mar. 2015
Tech Armor products have proven to be worthy when it comes to protecting my devices, either for my LG G3 or iPad Mini 3. I've applied it since then on every device the family has and everybody is happy. This Anti Glare / Anti Fingerprint works perfectly and for those that like this anti glare screen protectors it is great. Perfect fit, easy to apply without any dust spots you can remove with the stickers supplied with every kit. Forget about reflections on your device and fingerprints. Thank you, great product. Very Happy with it.

iPad Mini 3 Case, JETech® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover 2014 Version for Apple for iPad mini 3/2/1 with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (iPad Mini 3, Dark Grey)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad mini Smart Cover with solid stand and great rubber feel., 16 Mar. 2015
This is an excellent iPad mini case, it has the automatic smart cover function and an great feel. Rubber and plastic mix together to a fantastic feel. So far there aren't many signs of use after 2 month. One other thing I value very much is that the folding part has a magnet that holds together the triangle making it solid for the use on both vertical as horizontal. It folds also totally on the back, making it easy to hold open since the flat position of the cover makes it a bit thicker with a better grip. For me the back and side protection of the case gives a greater value although some might not like it. Excellent price comparing to Apple products makes it worthy of 5 stars.

Kensington Protective Back Cover for iPad Mini - Clear
Kensington Protective Back Cover for iPad Mini - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent proctective case for all iPad mini (1,2 and 3), 16 Mar. 2015
Although saying it was for iPad mini I bought it for my iPad mini 3 and it fits like a glove. Excellent quality, protects the iPad all the way (except the front of course) but it has a margin on the front that gives some extra millilitres, it has a rubber grip and feel. For the price and brand along with the quality - 5 stars. Thanks

MYLB PU Leather flip case cover For LG G3 smartphone (For LG G3, White)
MYLB PU Leather flip case cover For LG G3 smartphone (For LG G3, White)
Offered by DOLEXTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price! Works perfectly!, 29 Jan. 2015
Works perfectly with quick circle apps, fits and holds the phone protecting almost every part. I like that it doesn't replace the back cover of the phone like the original one, this way we can protect the phone better although it is bigger and heavier like this, it's a personal choice. The white gets a bit dirty and gains certain colors from jeans mostly, not very easy to clean since it is a rugged material. Other than that and considering the price it is a great product.

AKG K452 High-Performance On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone - White
AKG K452 High-Performance On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone - White
Offered by redappleaudio

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for... Perfect Headphones for me!, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought this on black Friday (or week) and I was confident of its quality because I had read many positive reviews. Comfortable, well build to last, excellent sound and bass. It is true what they say about bringing a new life to some worst sources, of course sounds best on a good one. I am sorry I didn't buy 2 more for my nephews but there will be other chances. Mic and button works fine with clear sound. Comes with hard case to protect along with wires. Thanks.

VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver
VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Guaranted fun playing for your child (and you also). Excelent toy., 12 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my son, he is obviously to young (4 month) but still it's a toy that we can play together, he loves the lights, sounds and musics.My wife said I bought this for me but eheh it is very fun to play and I think that this will develop my sons abilities in due time. Any kid will surely love this (and any father). Well built and working fine, perfect size also. I think it didn't bring any batteries along, takes 3 AA I think. So far after almost a month of moderate use still has power. Very nice this, I had seen this many times and then I saw a promotion and finally bought it, don't regret at all :) love it.

Tech Armor LG G3 Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops Maximize Your Resale Value 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looks, zero bubbles and a ultra clear display like if there was nothing on., 12 Jan. 2015
This is perfect for my G3, very smooth to touch (more than the original glass it seems, softer) and for the first time in many years this (along with the other mate screen protector from the same brand) it was a bubble free installation. The tool for cleaning the dust spots is very effective and allows us to apply any protector of this brand free of dust. Not only that you receive an e-mail with a link to the site where you can see some videos explaining the best way to apply this glass or any other protector and with some techniques for some phones and tablets. I hope I will never know if the glass is resistant to falls but... I'm counting on it. Compatible with the cover I bought. Thanks.

Pioneer X-HM71-S Micro System - Silver
Pioneer X-HM71-S Micro System - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every "Euro", 28 Oct. 2013
I bought this a month ago and my decision evolved from the Pioneer X-SMC5 Stereo Hi-Fi System which was smaller and the sound was a lot different.
This was meant for a living room with 30m2 but the sound fills all the house, it’s not the best quality but from the ones I’ve seen in several shops and considering the looks, it’s one of the best for the price!

We’re talking about a Network Media Center/iPod Dock/CD/FM/Internet Radio/Remote Speakers… with 2x25W speakers (Ok at 4 Ohm =) if you can connect it to better speakers than you’ll get an excellent product, but for that you have the X-HM81.

I’ve considered other Pioneer models and some other brands but what I really wanted was all, or almost, in this model. The only thing it doesn’t have is Bluetooth.

I wanted something to easily listen to CDs I have at home and FM radio and wanted (NEEDED) the iPod doc. Turns out I don’t use the iPod dock as much as I tough I would because, I found out that there are other ways of playing music in this X-HM71. I just connected the network cable et voilà! Configuring the Wi-Fi was also easy but after some days I managed to switch one of the TV cables for a network one, that way my wife doesn’t complaint about cables passing in the middle of the living room =)

One of the things I love most is that in iTunes you can select the X-HM71 as speakers and it streams trough the network. You can also play anything you have on your iPod or iPhone the same way without connecting it to the stereo.

Internet radio… after finding that it had or where it was (press network twice) searching for some local internet radios and after finding that it has access to a huge list of radios, I found some great ones for every mood, once again it’s one of things I listen the most. You can search by country, gender, and some others ways. If you love jazz you can listen to some great US radios or if you prefer trance you can go to Amsterdam, you name it…!

It looks great, if you need the “WAF” (Wife Acceptance Factor) Silver is very pretty =)

As I read somewhere it doesn’t read HD audio but unless you are a fan you don’t have many things in WAV formats with quality that high. You can easily convert it to mp3 or m4a.

The only thing I think is not there and I would use, is a possibility to connect headphones without muting the speakers, I have the music system all over the house and would like to inject the signal while having the speakers on also.

The subwoofer in on hold but it will be an improvement I will certainly do.

Love this Stereo! Oh, if you want to use the Pioneer ControlApp for iPod/iPhone this is a “CD Receiver” :)

HGST 0S03560 1TB 2.5 inch Touro Mobile Pro External Hard Drive
HGST 0S03560 1TB 2.5 inch Touro Mobile Pro External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice HDD, 28 Oct. 2013
I bought this in Amazon because prices of HDD in Portugal are very expensive comparing, the performance is very good and I don't have USB3, in some older USB connections the speed isn't the best, I've used a lot of this disks to know that some controllers work better than others.

I like this 1TB disk a lot! So far no problems... so... Great!! Thanks!

Sugoi Mid Zero Cycing Leg Warmer - Black, Medium
Sugoi Mid Zero Cycing Leg Warmer - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, dry and confortable!, 5 April 2013
I bought this and I was afraid was that the size would be short because of some bad experiences I had with other brands, but what I can conclude is that if you want some good stuff you should buy the best brands.

It keeps the body warm and dry, same as the arm warmer. You feel the wind but not the cold and when I took it of, my legs were dry, the temperature keeps comfortable all the time.

This has proportional measurements and it fits the leg perfectly, if you ride regularly it is normal that you have stronger legs and this has that in mind.

5* Thank you.