Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Jun 2014
Got one end plugged into the ps3, and the other end next to my tv. I have another HDMI (came with the console) plugged into the ps4 and the other end into my Tv. It makes it really easy to just swap console, for a couple of quid, then it's saved a lot of effort of trying to find the holes which are hidden in the darkness.

Fifa Street 2 (PS2)
Fifa Street 2 (PS2)
Price: 10.13

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fifa Street 2 (PS2) (Video Game)
It's good and fun and all that... But... Fifa Street 1 was just so much better. The older game feels more fluent and open, whereas this feels quite confined and closed from freedom and fun.

F1 2012 (PS3)
F1 2012 (PS3)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheap. But so good., 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: F1 2012 (PS3) (Video Game)
For the price it was then this game is wonderful. I bought it full price on steam a while ago and it was so glitchy, not even funny.
But for console then this is a great game. I haven't played any other F1 game, so I can't compare it, however I know I'll get another one for the next gen console.

2014 diary A5 one day to a page
2014 diary A5 one day to a page
Offered by 365supplies
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 12 Jun 2014
It's got enough space for me to put in everything I need to, and organise it in the way I want.
There's nothing wrong with it, and if you're the sort to always remember to check it, then it'd be a 4/5 star, however I always put it down in one place and forget to look at it for a while.

If you have a ipod/phone/tablet/pc then I think it could be easier to use them, as they can set alarms to remind you.
Having said that, I use mine to schedule work and that could get pretty hectic on computers, and take up a lot of space on my phone.

ORB USB To Micro USB Charge Cable - 3m (PS4)
ORB USB To Micro USB Charge Cable - 3m (PS4)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Perfect, 12 Jun 2014
I can now keep my controller connected all the time (I'm too lazy to remember to charge them, and/or I'll end up losing the cables somewhere). The 3m is both good and bad. Like I said, I can keep my controller connected all the time, even if I play on the other side of the room. However when you then finish, you have 3meters of wire to deal with and put away xD

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2013] [Region Free]
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Price: 13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So much better, 12 Jun 2014
The first one was lacking in so many ways. It felt childish, weak, no character building etc etc.
This one is an extremely good step in the other direction. It's still no Lord of the Rings, but it's a must-watch for Middle Earth fans. I know some people still didn't like it, but for me, it's everything I could have hoped for after the first one.

Trust Starzz Microphone
Trust Starzz Microphone
Price: 8.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for it's Price, 12 Jun 2014
I casually use it every now an then, and it took a while for me to get it pick up now 'noise' (the hissing) but also not make me sound too tiny. But since then it's worked great!

I have knocked it over a few times, and from other reviews, I feared the worst. However it's carried on going just fine :)

Like I said though - worth the price. If you were doing any high-end recording, then I'd advise a high quality mic, but just for chatting along it's nice.

Disney's Tarzan
Disney's Tarzan
Offered by total-gamer
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like?, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Disney's Tarzan (Video Game)
It works perfect.
It arrived at a decent speed.
Nostalgia overload.
Tarzan.
Probably overpriced considering its age, and platform but the above reason make it worth it i guess ;)

Duracell MX1300 Ultra Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell MX1300 Ultra Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 4
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, 27 Nov 2013
So I spent a week looking around my local shops and they all (even the same brand) cost more for D size batteries than to order them online, not sure whether that makes me happy or not, but a good bargain for me at least

VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
Offered by Gadgetsonline
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, 27 Nov 2013
Does what it said on the tin. The original purpose for purchase went out the window, but now I connect my laptop to my tv and play games on a bigger screen

Page: 1 | 2