Profile for Louise > Reviews

Complete Christmas Party
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than alot of Xmas CD's.., 14 Nov 2011
This CD is great for getting in the Xmas spirit and compared to alot of seasonal CD's I've purchased it mostly sticks to jolly, cheerful songs that'll make you feel all christmassy!

Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 70 x 140cm (Sky Blue)
Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 70 x 140cm (Sky Blue)
Offered by babydepot
Price: 11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for my son.., 14 Nov 2011
When product came I thought it was a nice colour and fits my sons junior bed well. Good price for this product and arrived very quickly!!

East Coast In My Garden Changing Mat
East Coast In My Garden Changing Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design.., 14 Nov 2011
Bought this recently for when my daughter arrives, it has a nice design for a boy or girl and the padding round the edges is good but the padding where baby is meant to lay is quite thin. Luckily they're only laying on it briefly.

Lollipop Lane Rosie Posy Fleece Blanket
Lollipop Lane Rosie Posy Fleece Blanket

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice blanket for my daughter.., 14 Nov 2011
This is a nice fleece blanket for when my daughter arrives although its not as big or soft as you expect, kind of cardboardy feeling but hoping it'll soften a little after a wash :)

Kids Line Bella Matching Pram Blanket
Kids Line Bella Matching Pram Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blanket for my baby girl!, 14 Nov 2011
Bought this recently for when my little girl arrives. It is absolutely beautiful, great size and so soft..only down point to this product is the first picture shown on the description, it does not resemble this item but the second picture is the exact image of what you'll get! Gorgeous blanket for when she arrives and I know I'll use all the time already.

BabyDan Cotton Cellular Blanket (Pink)
BabyDan Cotton Cellular Blanket (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Will do its job.., 14 Nov 2011
I bought this cellular blanket for the Moses basket which will be fine but when arrived it is quite harsh to the touch so I'm hoping it will soften a little after its washed. Overall, good size and still happy with it.

Teddy Balloons Moses basket and stand RRP 79.95
Teddy Balloons Moses basket and stand RRP 79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick delivery!!, 7 Oct 2011
I bought this basket for my little girl due in a few months. Ordered it at 11am on the Wednesday and was given a 7 - 10 day delivery date. Couldn't believe when it arrived at 10.30 am the following day. Moses basket is lovely for the price and comes with a secure stand and I've had no probs with the hood staying up,hubby just screwed it in nice and tight :) only thing id say is the material itself has a slight pink/peachy tinge to it so probably not ideal for a boys basket but great value either way!!