Profile for NJ > Reviews

NJ

Moleskine Plain Pocket Notebook
Moleskine Plain Pocket Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I do without?, 25 Nov. 2011
I just absolutely love these notebooks. I use mine for journaling purposes, and I was a little iffy at first about the small size of the notebook, but it turns out that's only a bonus - it's easy to bring with you anywhere and doesn't feel like a chore to pick up!

(As a side note, I also purchased Polaroid PoGo Digital Photo Printer with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology which prints out pictures that are just the right size for this notebook and add a bit of color to what would otherwise be pretty black and white pages - I'm not artistic at all so my Moleskines would be just text if it weren't for these photos.)

Aside from being incredibly practical, I just love the feel and look of the notebook. It's a beautiful thing, and it not only encourages me to keep up with journaling, but also makes me want to go back to look at old entries.