Profile for Lasagne > Reviews

Lasagne

Facebook
Facebook

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Like most apps on kindle, useless. Closes every five minutes. Kindle really just doesn't support apps of any sort. Should have stuck to e readers, as a tablet is rubbish.. re installed app five times this week and still it keeps closing. Can't wait till it finally did and I can justify buying a real tablet

WordBrain
WordBrain

3.0 out of 5 stars lots of glitches, 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: WordBrain (App)
Often you can see the word, but you can't get the game to play it...I suspect the glitches are put there too make you buy extra hints....

New Colour "Coffee Gold" - Ladies Elegant Crystal Element Large Face Watch
New Colour "Coffee Gold" - Ladies Elegant Crystal Element Large Face Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual and pretty watch, 4 Nov. 2015
This is a really pretty and unusual colour. Nice and sparkly too ! It does look exactly like the photo. Arrived nicely packaged, with a spare battery. I'm very happy that I chose this.

Car + Home Stereo Aux Auxiliary AUX-IN 3.5mm Audio Input Cable / Lead, (1.2m) for iPod, iPhone 6,6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphone, phones, mp3 music players, tablets and computers
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for playing iPod touch in Ford ka, 19 May 2014
I know nothing at all about technology but just got a Ford ka and it has an aux jacking point to play iPod through the car radio speakers as opposed to an iPod dock. I thought I'd need a usb port and a special sort of connector.....I literally do not know anything technical at all ! This item came with better reviews than the others I looked at so I thought I'd follow the crowd. Glad I did as the sound quality is brilliant, and for just a few pounds I can play my iPod through the radio speakers. Hope this helps anyone trying to decide.

Sony RDPM5IP Speaker Dock for iPod - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony RDPM5IP Speaker Dock for iPod - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars an obvious error??, 15 Jun. 2012
Really good sound quality for a small Ipod dock, and overall I'm very happy with it. It's compact and nice looking and has a remote control. The only annoying thing is that it is clearly marketed as an Ipod dock, but comes with dock adaptors for three different Iphones.....and no adapter for the actual Ipod ! It also clearly states you can't use it for an Ipod without an Ipod univeral dock adaptor, which leaves you to have to go out and buy one.... Slightly stupid to call it an Ipod dock, when all that comes in the box is catering for Iphone users. It would have cost them nothing to include the Ipod dock adapter too. Just a small niggle but quite frustrating when you just want to plug in and start and can't.

PURE EVOKE-1S Luxury Portable DAB/FM Radio - Maple (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Evoke 1S, 13 Nov. 2010
Well....I took a long time deciding on this radio. I have never had DAB radio but currently have a silly arrangement of two analogue transistor radios by my bed, so I can listen to one station in the night then wake up in the morning and listen to a different one without having to re-tune. Messy, I know, but it worked for me.
Until one of the radios broke....
So I decided to treat myself to DAB and have one with pre-sets so I would only need one radio on the bedside table.
Some of the reviews I read on this site and many others put me off a bit (time display being faulty, lots of bass sound, volume problems, case not fitting properly etc). Also, should I go the whole hog and get the next model up or even the evoke 3 ???
In the end, I thought £77 was worth a punt and that all I wanted was basic radio and a clock on it.
Ordered it Friday, received it today (Saturday) on free super-saver delivery.....
All I can say is, if it helps anyone out there, I have found it staggeringly simple to set up, it sounds great, I live in a valley but am getting 100% digital reception, it looks lovely and I know I'm probably a philistine but to me the sound quality seems just right....not bassy at all, and certainly better than what I was getting on my FM/MW transistor radio.
Hay, I might even treat myself to the battery pack in case I want to take the radio around with me, but at the mo, it's perfect and needs nothing else.
If you're put off by the negative aspects that several people seemed to have mentioned, I'd say risk it if you just want a nice little radio. If you want bells and whistles, maybe buy the next one up.
I like it anyway :)