Profile for Mr Harold Ramp - Gentleman Of The Road > Reviews

Content by Mr Harold Ramp...

Mr Harold Ramp - Gentleman Of The Road (Brentwood)

Sex & Violins
Sex & Violins

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very much of the view that were it ..., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Sex & Violins (Audio CD)
I am very much of the view that were it not for the interference of Cotton Eyed Joe I would have been married a long time ago. I have now placed the matter in the hands of my Solicitors.

Typhoon Ching He Huang Stainless Steel 34 cm Meat Cleaver
Typhoon Ching He Huang Stainless Steel 34 cm Meat Cleaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic and versatile, 18 July 2014
Like most Englishmen I consider it my civic duty to abscond from an Oriental foodery without paying...consequently I am no stranger to being belaboured around the skull but several gentlemen wielding these bad boys. I can therefore vouch for the sharpness and precision of this product . Even the redoubtable Mrs Ramp agrees that the way it sliced off the top quarter inch of my left ear was a remarkable feat and gives me a certain roguish quality.

Toilet Duck Fresh Brush Refills (12 Refills)
Toilet Duck Fresh Brush Refills (12 Refills)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars My last Toilet Duck kept pecking my arse..., 18 July 2014
A vast improvement. My last Toilet Duck kept pecking my arse and in the end I had to take it to a bird sanctuary.

The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain
The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain
by Si King

5.0 out of 5 stars Windy stuff.., 12 Oct 2013
Mrs Ramp treated me to their Lancashire hot pot. It was excellent but unfortunately made me fart all night .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 4:56 PM BST

The World According to Clarkson
The World According to Clarkson
by Jeremy Clarkson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm.........., 12 Feb 2013
Ever wanted a book that is a cross between "Mein Kampf" and a Haynes Manual? If you have , then this is for you..

Anusol Haemorrhoids Piles Treatment - 24 Suppositories
Anusol Haemorrhoids Piles Treatment - 24 Suppositories
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Say Goodbye to "The Chalfonts" for ever.., 11 Feb 2013
I've had trouble with me jacksie for years, being a martyr to the "farmers" and that but shoving one of these up me freckle gave instant relief. Quality

Kiwi Shoe Polish Black 50ml
Kiwi Shoe Polish Black 50ml
Offered by NA Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For That Authentic Look.., 11 Feb 2013
I have been using this product since I was in the "Black And White Minstrels" back in the 1950s. Nothing else seems to give the same sort of coverage or that "authentic" look. Sadly in these days of "political correctness gone mad" I find that my renditions of "Oh Dem Golden Slippers" or a selection of tunes from "Showboat" as I soft-shoe shuffle around a hat full of pennies tends to be met with derision and, on occasion, threats of violence.

Rustins Methylated Spirit 250 ml RUSMS250
Rustins Methylated Spirit 250 ml RUSMS250
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Family Man, 11 Feb 2013
What better way to celebrate yet another restraining order from the ex-wife than with a glass or two of this reasonably priced beverage. The initial bouquet can be a little daunting for some but after a glass or two even the uncontrollable defecation that tends to follow can be easily ignored and the words "If you come near me or the kids again , I'm calling the police" sound like a declaration of undying love...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 4:19 PM BST

Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml
Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Any time, any place anywhere.., 18 Jan 2013
Whether I am relaxing with friends , shouting incoherent obscenities at passers-by , soiling a bus shelter or simply having a fight with myself I find nothing more enjoyable than a glass or two of this fine product.Well done Barrettine - a real winner!