Profile for Sara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flux Capacitor Delorean Back to the Future T-Shirt Medium
Flux Capacitor Delorean Back to the Future T-Shirt Medium
Offered by Postees

5.0 out of 5 stars fruir of the loom brand tshirts! quality assured., 25 July 2014
Tshirts arrived 3 days later. No problem at all. They're printed on fruit of the loom brand tshirts, so you can be sure quality is 5 stars ;)

Captain Shield Inspired America Superhero Printed T-Shirt
Captain Shield Inspired America Superhero Printed T-Shirt
Offered by Postees

5.0 out of 5 stars fruit of the loom tshirts! quality is assured., 25 July 2014

Metallica Through the Never [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]
Metallica Through the Never [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ James Hetfield

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any Metallica fan, 9 April 2014
3d version is amazing. Unfortunately you cant choose to view only the concert without the movie parts in the middle. Anyway, for the ones who havent seen it on cinema, the songs are played completely in 99% of the cases before the movie parts come in between them. Many will critisize like if it was supposed to be the ultimate masterpiece, but you have to think that this is practically an exclusive/unique event in bands, at least heavy metal ones. And the guys are in 200% in terms of performance.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all fans!, 4 Mar. 2014
After the VHS and DVDs I had to get this to upgrade the experience with my home cinema update too. Unfortunately mine didn't came with the senotype that came with the first ones, but that would be just for fun and not really important for the experience. 40 hours of extras is all we could wish for. The image is more amazing than ever, the 6.1 DTS-HD MA audio is perfect. And for the ones who live in portugal I confirm the subtitles are in brazilian portuguese. Anyway they are very soft and we can watch the movie without even notice or remember that little detail. Personnally I don't look at the subtitles most of the times but is important for me to have portuguese or brazilian ones so I can see the movies with other people. Forget about the brazilian you are used to see in custom subtitles on the web. This is very subtle and we can live with it better than not having at all. And you save a lot of money compared to the store/street price in portugal.

AKORD® 1m v1.4 HDMI to HDMI Dual Shielded High Speed Gold Plated Cable 28AWG for use with HD TV's / Xbox 360 / PS3 / Playstation 3 / SkyHD / Blu Ray DVD / HD DVD Player / Virgin Media HD

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 4 Mar. 2014
I needed a v1.4 hdmi cable for my new setup (Sony 3D Bluray, 42" 400hz led Philips tv and Harman Kardon 7.1 AV Receiver). This v1.4 is supposed to have better performance in 3D image and HD sound, but the quality I got from my previous cable is not so different. Only with time I probably notice. Anyway it offered me a new feature: now my TV autonatically recognizes the bluray when I turn them on, instead of having select the corresponding source like I used to do. Anyway its has a way better look and feel and its much less expensive compared to simple cables I can find on stores in Portugal, so it was a very good acquisition. All positive.

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy [Blu-ray][Region Free]
Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy [Blu-ray][Region Free]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to think about with this price, 4 Mar. 2014
The movies are astonishing in bluray, both image and sound. I specially notice the upgrade while watching the first movie since it's the one I know better because I saw it in cinema and several times before. I confirm to everyone who might have this doubt: all the movies and extras have portuguese (portugal) subtitles. The extras are amazing and you must see them at least one time in your life.

Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997 [Blu-ray][Region Free] [2005]
Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997 [Blu-ray][Region Free] [2005]
Dvd ~ Michael Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Batman fans, even if..., 4 Mar. 2014
A must have for all Batman fans, even if Batman Forever and Batman & Robin (3rd and 4th respectively) are disposable. I wanted the 2 first ones from Tim Burton but the price is an excelent opportunity for every fan collection. BTW: I confirm the Portuguese (portugal) subtitles are very good and all the extras have them. These extras are very very cool to watch too. Just buy this!

TOSLINK AND SPDIF CABLES (SPDIF Digital 1M)
TOSLINK AND SPDIF CABLES (SPDIF Digital 1M)
Offered by Neet Cables

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if you want this to replace hdmi on your AV receiver, 26 Feb. 2014
The cable has good quality and arrived in time but the info lacks the detail that spdif cables of this kind dont process DTS-HD MA or Dolby Digital TrueHD signals. My receiver process them through HDMI but not with this cable, that only processes DTS and Dolby Digital simple signals. After googling why I found out that its a limitation on spdif cables. This should be informed to customers on the product info! I will not return it because I can use it somewhere else (subwoofer for example). But this has these limitations if you have a good receiver and bluray player (I'm using Harman Kardon so I'm very demanding about these details).

My Cool Classic Car: An Inspirational Guide to Classic Cars
My Cool Classic Car: An Inspirational Guide to Classic Cars
by Chris Haddon

5.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining, 23 Feb. 2014
Saw a recommendation of this book on a top gear magazine and bought it right away. Its very interesting that each car has its own story and in their way they are special in their owners life. Btw: it has a DeLorean ;D

Ultimate Metallica
Ultimate Metallica
by Ross Halfin

5.0 out of 5 stars meet them a little more, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Metallica (Hardcover)
This is a must have for all metallica fans. Great selestion of photos that let us know these guys a little better

Page: 1 | 2