Profile for H. E. Bennett > Reviews

Content by H. E. Bennett

H. E. Bennett "Helen," (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SlimFast Chocolate Crunch Meal Bar 60 g - Pack of 4
SlimFast Chocolate Crunch Meal Bar 60 g - Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Bum, 23 Jan. 2015
Love them, but they give me terrible wind.

You Had Me at Merlot: Part 4
You Had Me at Merlot: Part 4

5.0 out of 5 stars When can I go??, 26 Oct. 2014
Lovely story of a devoted singletons finding love on a singles holiday. I want to visit Tuscany and drink chilli wine and rest yummy chocolate.

Excellent read!!!!

Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Love, Lies and Lemon Cake

4.0 out of 5 stars I want a life like Faye, 25 Aug. 2014
Very good story. Sue is great with her descriptions of food and places. Made me want to eat lemon cake and visit Santorini.
Just bought another of her books.....hope it's as good!!

OK! Magazine
OK! Magazine

1.0 out of 5 stars Never subscribed, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: OK! Magazine (App)
Apparently I subscribed to this back in July and I have noticed lots of payments coming out of my account for 69p.....I thought it was purchases from another app but no - £34 of charges. DO NOT BUY.
Thankfully Amazon have cancelled it and credited back the £34 to me.

Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy
Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read., 6 April 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Reading Jenny Taylor's trials and tribulations of her love life. Wonderful to hear her lovely relationship with he mum, friends and boyfriends.
Recommended read.

Arthur and the Defenders of Britain
Arthur and the Defenders of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and an eye opener, 5 Mar. 2014
Great to read a different version of events. Such a great theory and I would love to find out more.

Millie Being Married (How to stay married - and love it!) (The Sisters series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 8 Dec. 2013
I have read all the sister books and loved all of them. Moving onto another trilogy of Sheila Norton's now.

Not Quite Perfect
Not Quite Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Read, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Not Quite Perfect (Kindle Edition)
Really good book. Made me laugh, made me cry. Sisters relationship was like mine with my sister. And it's great to read stories about life not always being so perfect.
Will definitely read an Annie Lyons book again.

Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good - not sure if made me lose weight, 10 Aug. 2013
I have been taking these on an off for a while. Still got some left. I would like to say they made me lose weight, but I haven't been religiously monitoring my weight. I have tried the acai and green tea pills and found these the best. Has definitely helped my bowel movements, as I always used to have problems with them. I have ordered another brand this time as I find these a bit pricey. I would recommend them, but probably need to be cheaper.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 1 July 2013
Really good game but I finished it in one night. Can't wait for more to come. I love games that work your brain to this extent.

Page: 1 | 2