Profile for Mr. Robert I. Welsh > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert I. ...

Mr. Robert I. Welsh (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 May 2014
This picker has done everything I want it to do although it pays not to pick up gooey chewing gum and the magnet on it sometimes confuses you when the object being cleared does not look like metal. Excellent picker and I must admit I am tempted to overload it as it is so good.

Just4Keepers Goalkeeper Ultimate Kicking DVD
Just4Keepers Goalkeeper Ultimate Kicking DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars I would have loved it, 22 April 2014
as I now cannot kick a ball with my Grandson but a DVD would have been the next best thing. However it never arrived so you may ask why the 3 stars well on my enquiry the company responded immediately with my money back into my account. I always believed any company can get into a spot of difficulty its how the company respond as to the quality. There response was spot on. I might add I would still like the DVD if anyone knows where I can get one from

Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Offered by santa's helpers

5.0 out of 5 stars I do use it, 22 April 2014
and it does relieve the pain in early morning but as with everything I have tried it is not the ultimate answer. I still am inflicted with the ailment

High Quality Walking Seat Stick adjustable with rubber ferrule -Promenade
High Quality Walking Seat Stick adjustable with rubber ferrule -Promenade
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely walking stick, 22 April 2014
Nice looking and good quality. Not sure it does what I wanted it to do as my ankle still hurts from Plantar Facitsis

FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve | Releives Plantar Fasciitus | Eases Heel Pain | Aids Recovery |Medium ( White )
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It helps, 22 April 2014
It is not the ultimate answer but as it does not make the injury any worse I say it helps as does many other item. Non of which are the final solution.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars It made my Grandaughter happy, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I took my 5 year old granddaughter to see the film in January and as I slept in the cinema she was falling in love with Elspa. Once the DVD arrived it has literally never been off her bedroom tele and she knows all of the words to the various songs Superb animation even I could tell that.

The Footballer Who Could Fly
The Footballer Who Could Fly
by Duncan Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, 22 April 2014
Superb book about footie in the North East where players were once idolised. Written in such a strange manner as to make it really enjoyable from a Granddads viewpoint.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Henry, 10 Dec. 2013
Tried and tested over the years and leaves many expensive hoovers in it's wake. Trust me this make does what you want. ie Dirt off the floor and in the bag. All done and dusted

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Basics Cantilever Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt for 13-24 inch LCD Flat Panel TV

5.0 out of 5 stars TV stand, 10 Dec. 2013
It does exactly what it says on the box and that is what I wanted. Easy to fit to wall and mount to the tele

Newcastle United FC Focus Boot Bag
Newcastle United FC Focus Boot Bag
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars Badge missing, 10 Dec. 2013
It's a lovely bag but as it's Newcastle the predominate colour is black and it could have done with either a stripe or another badge on the blank side to make it stand out.

Page: 1 | 2