ARRAY(0xa834ae7c)

Profile for S. Stronach > Reviews

Content by S. Stronach

S. Stronach (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Blood Faerie - Urban Fantasy (Caledonia Fae, Book 1)
Blood Faerie - Urban Fantasy (Caledonia Fae, Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 April 2014
Local (for me) setting makes this book all the more intersting as I know the places being referred to. I will look at the people in Perth differently now to see if the tops of their ears are twisted! Good read, bargain and so glad there are more in the series.

Sekonda Unisex Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and White Silicone Strap 3422.71
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money, 27 Mar 2014
Got the watch as part of one of the watch deals so this was a true bargain. Looks expensive and feels substantial. Its unisex so my only gripe is that the strap is big so even on the smallest setting its loose on my wrist and I'm not a petite girl!

Dr. Martens Vonda Black 12761001 6 UK Regular
Dr. Martens Vonda Black 12761001 6 UK Regular
Price: 108.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous boots, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dr. Martens Vonda (Apparel)
I've not had a pair of DM's since I was at Uni and bought these on a whim. When they arrived they were so much better than the picture and I am delighted I got them. Yes, a few areas rub to begin with but I know to put up with it for many years of comfy boots.

ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP
ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great covers, 12 Dec 2013
Lizzy has a great voice and makes these songs sound awesome. Another great CD from a great band. More please

Extended Play
Extended Play
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing voice, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Extended Play (MP3 Download)
Saw Gin supporting Train in Glasgow and was blown away by the gravelly voice and powerful songs. Gin does it again here.

One And Done EP (Live) (online music)
One And Done EP (Live) (online music)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good as the albums, 12 Dec 2013
I love seeing bands live and live recordings can make up for not being able to travel far and wide to see some groups. I love Halestorm but was a bit disappointed with this EP, Lizzy's amazing voice didn't come across as well. Maybe there is no substitute for truly 'live' performances...

MAXSTRENGTH WTG108 white S/M Cycling Gloves Mitts Bicycle Fingerless
MAXSTRENGTH WTG108 white S/M Cycling Gloves Mitts Bicycle Fingerless
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value fitness gloves, 15 Nov 2013
I bought these for doing weight training and boot camp classes (delicate hands don't like doing push-ups and burpees on concrete !).

Ailisha Lady Women Wrap Around Bracelet Brown Long Leather Quartz Watch WAA341
Ailisha Lady Women Wrap Around Bracelet Brown Long Leather Quartz Watch WAA341
Offered by Mega_Storeuk
Price: 5.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, 15 Nov 2013
This watch looks great wwith jeans and 'rocks up' an outfit. Looks much more expensive than it was. Would buy another one in black!

Leather Flip Wallet Book Case for iPhone 4 4s Howling wolf design shell print image 3 card slots

4.0 out of 5 stars Might not last..., 12 Nov 2013
Obvioulsy for the price it is PU leather but it looks good. I clicked my phone into the case easily but I wanted to take my phone out a few days later and really struggled to get my phone out without pulling the case apart. Therefore, if you put your phone in its case for the long haul and don't switch out covers all the time, then this is good. Lovely picture on the cover too.

Bling Jewelry Comfort Fit Unisex Tungsten Wedding Band Ring 5mm
Bling Jewelry Comfort Fit Unisex Tungsten Wedding Band Ring 5mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wedding band, 11 Nov 2013
I wanted a wedding band to take with me on holiday so that I could leave my real one at home just in case the worst happened...! I didn't know what to expect for the price but the ring is just lovely. It has a slightly black tinge to it which is noticeable when worn next to my dopelganger, silver engagement ring but it was only really noticeable on close inspection. It is very hard wearing and I may be tempted to wear it more often than just on holidays!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4