Profile for Jaybe > Reviews

Jaybe

Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 38
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 38

3.0 out of 5 stars too wide for narrow feet, 7 Feb 2014
These trainers look great but unfortunately they were wider than I had expected and as they are a slip-on style, I have to wear very thick socks to keep them secure on my feet. Some suppliers state the width along with the size, I wish everyone would. Jaybee

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cormoran Strike a hit!, 10 Aug 2013
A thoroughly enjoyable story that made me sit and read it at a single sitting. I am relly looking forward to a sequel - even a series of Cormoran Stike cases.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars an interesting story poorly written, 26 July 2013
This latest offering from Dan Brown really is not well written. The attention to detail is almost obsessive - and repetitive - and his descriptive language is also very repetitive. I sense the story has been constructed with an eye to easy transfer to the big screen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable Bobs, 26 Jun 2013
I now have several pairs of Bobs and these are just as comfortable as the rest. The colour is a lovely grey and although the fit is a little on the large side (1/2 size), an insole has done the job and I am delighted with them.

Isotoner Popcorn Secret Sole Toe Mule, Women Open Back Slippers, White (White), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Factor Me Bags & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer comfort, 26 Jun 2013
As soon as I put these on, my feet felt cushioned and warm. Excellent fit, good look and excellent value.

Geox Women's Donna Haben Stivali Boots D24P7T00046C9999 Black C9999 5.5UK
Geox Women's Donna Haben Stivali Boots D24P7T00046C9999 Black C9999 5.5UK
Offered by Fashion Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the slimmer foot, 25 Nov 2012
These boots arrived very promptly and were exactly what I wanted. The sizing was perfect, and the fitting just right for my fairly slim foot and calf. The wedge heel gives me a little extra height while the tread provides stability in icy conditions. I really am very, very pleased - thankyou!