Profile for Kevin O'Connor > Reviews

Verbatim 43666 8.5GB 8x DVD+R Double Layer Matt Silver 10 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43666 8.5GB 8x DVD+R Double Layer Matt Silver 10 Pack Spindle
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Why should I review?, 3 Mar. 2014
I am quite happy starring products and occasionally, when the service or product is particularly good, reviewing but having to say that a product does what I expected it to do, that delivery was Ok that in fact everything was OK just to satisfy some algorithm in amazon hq irritates me.

Neet® - 3m - HDMI to DVI Digital HD Video Cable - HIGH-SPEED - 1080p Full HD - ADVANCED LEAD
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Jan. 2013
It's a cable. It connects HDMI to DVI and I've never noticed I was using it so that means it's perfect for me.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 Jan. 2013
They were recommended by a physiotherapist but are quite unsuitable for me. I ended up having even more work on my back to fix what it did.

Flash Memory 4GB USB DRIVE
Flash Memory 4GB USB DRIVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Flash Memory 4GB USB DRIVE
It does the job it's designed for seamlessly. The turnable cover is a neat feature as it protects the blade.

KITTY HYDRO FLOSS WATER JET ORAL SYSTEM FLOSSER
KITTY HYDRO FLOSS WATER JET ORAL SYSTEM FLOSSER
Offered by easi2shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2013
A brilliant way of cleaning between awkward teeth and massaging gums. Has lasted well and seems to be very robust.

Five Operas from Glyndebourne with designs by Maurice Sendak: Where the Wild Things are / Higglety Pigglety Pop! / L'Enfant et les Sortilèges / L'Heure Espagnole / The Love of Three Oranges [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Oliver Knussen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2013
These are quite old productions but don't appear so. They are quite glittering. I can't compare the Knussens' to any other versions but these seemed perfect, lively, finely sung and enjoyable even by small children.
Les Enfants compares well with other production I have seen - in particular the sets.

Battery Replacement Kit for Sony PRS-505 with Installation Video, Tools, and Extended Life Battery
Offered by NewPower99 Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have technical skills, 16 Sept. 2012
Delivery was excellent. The product itself fine but the instructions not quite clear enough in my case. Perhaps I am particularly inept although I did follow the instructions. I ended up with a dead ereader.

Enchanted Glass
Enchanted Glass
by Diana Wynne Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but a Diana Wynne Jones also ran, 4 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Enchanted Glass (Hardcover)
Not up to the standards of the best Diana Wynne Jones but even her secondary books are better than those of most other writers. Excellent plot and some wonderfully interesting characters including a genial and (mostly) vegetarian giant and a village fete that is disrupted by Oberon himself. And once more a lovely house as the main setting.