Profile for Terry Breeds > Reviews

Content by Terry Breeds

Terry Breeds "gentilis" (Medway.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Paperchase A6 lizzie week to view 2014 diary
Paperchase A6 lizzie week to view 2014 diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Description doesn't do this justice, 6 Jan. 2014
I researched quite a lot to find a good diary, and thought that this was the best on offer. What can I say. It has everything that my wife was looking for, and at an excellent price. We did not realise that the cover was a strong, light and flexible plastic. The pages have plenty of writing space, and the information included is useful. An attractive front cover and the sensible inclusion of a pocket in the rear cover also adds up to make this a good duy. This is definitely 0n the 2015 list.

Natec 17 inch Pitbull Laptop Bag - Black/Green
Natec 17 inch Pitbull Laptop Bag - Black/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and well made case., 3 Jan. 2014
When I ordered this I thought it looked good. When it arrived I was convinced. The case is strong, and well padded. It has ample pockets, Velcro straps, and pockets in various compartments for small items like pens, 2.5" hard drives, inks and cables. One pocket can be useful for keeping spare printing paper. Take my word for it . I's a good buy, especially at this price.

Chapelwood 4 Port Ultimate Seed Bird Feeder
Chapelwood 4 Port Ultimate Seed Bird Feeder

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Dec. 2013
Easy to fill. Good solid construction. Takes half the time to clean and refill than our old feeders. Would definitely recommend.

I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL IT RAINED. NOT A GOOD DESIGN SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE THEY ARE BOTH SOAKED AND THE SEED HAS HAD TO BE THROWN AWAY. I AM NOW IN RHE PROCESS OF RETURNING THAM TO AMAZON.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 9 Dec. 2013
Nice bag. Lovely bit of leather, but for what it does it's a bit pricey. Overall 3 stars, but quality 5.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 9 Dec. 2013
Buy this and you'll have a bit of fun trying to get anyone to give you a realistic price.
The lamp gives two excellent light levels and the whole unit feels solid and well made. I rate this as one of my best buys. It's useful, does the job perfectly and at a price that surprises. Treat yourself. Even if you don't need it now you will do and then wonder how you did without it.

Lavolta Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Mouse Board and Cooling Pad - Silver
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Small problem stops me giving it 5 stars, 7 Dec. 2013
Well made stand which is extremely versatile. There is only one small point that stops me giving 5 stars.
My laptop has it's DVD tray opening on the right-hand side, and I am right-handed. When the mouse tray is fitted in this position the level of the tray is approx. 5mm too high to allow the DVD tray to open. I appreciate that not all laptops have a right-hand drive, but this could also apply to a left-handed user with a left-hand DVD player. Removing the mouse tray to insert the DVD is not a major problem, but with a small adjustment to the fitting this would definitely deserve 5 stars

Mighty Bright 5-inch Lighted Magnifier
Mighty Bright 5-inch Lighted Magnifier

5.0 out of 5 stars This is worth 10 stars. EXCELLENT PRODUCT., 6 Nov. 2013
I think that this is just about the most useful and well-designed tool I have ever used. The 5" diameter lens does not need to be too close to the object that you are viewing and provides and excellent magnification at half arms length. This gives an overall area of viewing second to none. I you have problems reading text on a computer or laptop you have a large area (twice the size) to read from. There has been criticism about the 6 x lens, but there should not be. This is there to help with the identification of small markings on coins and stamps etc. and does the job perfectly. The handle is well shaped and easy to hold. Overall it is not heavy. The weight is proportionate to it's size and well balanced. The LED light is most useful and bright.

Drive Medical 10452-1 Elbow Double Adjustable Aluminium Forearm Crutch Pair Adult (Set of 2)
Offered by Independent Health & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 Oct. 2013
How can you really asses these. They are all basically the same. The price was right and they helped me to walk.

Wenko Power-Loc Elegance Towel Ring
Wenko Power-Loc Elegance Towel Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 30 Oct. 2013
I don't know how long this had been in stock but the adhesive was as solid as concrete. That certainly worked/

GOgroove SonaVERSE BX Portable Wireless Cube Stereo Speaker with Rechargeable Battery & Multiple Audio Playback for Phones , Tablets , MP3 Players & More Devices - Includes UK 3-Pin AC Adapter, Charging Cable & 3.5mm Audio Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little unit, 30 Oct. 2013
I wanted something that I could use with my Video editing and this fits the bill perfectly. Sounds good and the higher frequencies don't distort, in fact they are extremely clear. Bass is good but from a small unit you can't expect any more than you get. All in all this is good value and the number of imports and quality of build make it 5 stars for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13