Profile for DJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
4 Metal Buttons golden "nickel-free" sew free Jeans Buttons ,ze
4 Metal Buttons golden "nickel-free" sew free Jeans Buttons ,ze

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Allergy Free Metal Buttons, 22 April 2013
I tried these buttons out on a couple of old black jean shorts of mine. Once the old button was removed fitting the new one was straightforward. I used a pair of pliers to fasten the button and its backing piece. Just take care to make sure you fit the button the right way round!

Getting the old button off was a little tricky - I used a claw hammer and a flat head screwdriver. I eased the backing plate off with the flat head screwdriver after placing the button in the claw of the hammer.

I have just bought a pair of jeans from M&S and I managed to replace the button with the allergy free one, so I am confident to use this product again.

Master Class Professional Stainless Steel Triple Towel Holder
Master Class Professional Stainless Steel Triple Towel Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasons to be Cheerful 1 2 3, 28 Feb. 2013
Length:: 0:15 Mins

Reasons to be Cheerful.

Astaxanthin (Natural Astaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
Astaxanthin (Natural Astaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
by Capelli & Cysewski

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite the most amazing supplement ever - not overstated, 18 Feb. 2013
This is quite _the most amazing supp_ ever.

o Over 14x stronger antioxidant power than vitamin E - That's the most powerful antioxidant.

Is it this fact that -
* facilitates an Ironman triathlete to become a champion?
* helps an 70 yrs + man get around the ironman course?

o Slows several inflammation pathways.

Is it this fact that makes this supp -
* tremendously gentle yet powerful and very useful for athritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow?
* useful in helping diabetics?

o Crosses the blood brain barrier.

Is it this fact that helps keep your brain and eyes healthy?

But you'll have to buy the book if you want to find out why astaxanthin is useful in preventing cancer and reducing tumours.

Feelin' groggy then maybe this supp can make you feel in the pink again!

Higher Nature Astaxanthine and Blackcurrant Capsules Pack of 90
Higher Nature Astaxanthine and Blackcurrant Capsules Pack of 90

4.0 out of 5 stars Each capsule is 2 mg, 11 Feb. 2013
Each capsule is 2 (TWO) mg.

K Docherty is a little in the dark - there is a mercola youtube vid where he interviews Dr Cysewski about the BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Gel Caps

And K Docherty it's healthy pink _not_ Orange !!!

The Homocysteine Solution: The fast new way to dramatically improve your health
The Homocysteine Solution: The fast new way to dramatically improve your health

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Gift to Your Family, 31 Jan. 2013
I liked this book.

Followed the homocysteine lowering diet - was pretty straightforward.

I decided to have the test and the result was good.

I am reducing my chances of a stroke & heart attack & I think that's 'A Good Gift to My Family'

Some of the scientific trials done have used too low values of vitamins and supplements and therefore the results are not so good. You have to use something like Patrick Holford's Connect but get in their quick 'cos european regs are removing your freedom to buy supplements.

_Each European Country should be allowed to retain its own identity._

Patrick Holford Mood Food 60 Capsules
Patrick Holford Mood Food 60 Capsules
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Order Another Thanks, 31 Jan. 2013
The other reviewers before me are right. The product is good and works well.

I would like to see casino advertising on TV abolished and Supplements to be advertised without hindrance from drug companies or their poodles.

Win At Sudoku - The complete guide to solving all levels of Sudoku puzzles using pure logic (Christmas Gift: FREE Puzzle Book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Read, 31 Jan. 2013
It is well written looks like its been proof read. It has a working table of contents for kindle and the solutions to the examples and set puzzles are correct. You can access some resources on the web which you can print to attempt harder sudokus. The kindle book is 'Worth a Read'.

I may not be liked for saying this but I prefer Carol Vorderman's How to Do Sudoku for a number of reasons.

o In the hard copy the puzzles are just there you can attempt them straight away no downloading and printing necessary.

o The solutions are nicer and easier to follow.

o The book caters for a greater range of ability.

o There is an excellent number of puzzles at the back arranged in order of difficulty.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 10:32 PM GMT

Fourth Dimensional Living in a Three Dimensional World
Fourth Dimensional Living in a Three Dimensional World

5.0 out of 5 stars Impacted My World, 31 Jan. 2013
I found it useful when he spoke about the importance The Fourth Element: Words and this 'Impacted My World'.

The book was easy and enjoyable to read.

If I was pushed to suggest an improvement it would be that it should have a table of contents that you can access on kindle - currently it is greyed out. I like the table of contents in The Holy Bible, King James Study Bible (KJV) because you can access your favourite psalms quickly.

La Cafetiere Replacement Beaker 8 Cup Suitable for La Cafetiere Cafetieres
La Cafetiere Replacement Beaker 8 Cup Suitable for La Cafetiere Cafetieres
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit, 31 Jan. 2013
OK so the glass broke. I remember looking at this on Amazon thinking if I order this will it fit my standard large size cafetiere. It arrived in good time and yes indeed it is 'A Perfect Fit'.

Eco warriors rejoice I reused my existing cafetiere casing!!!

La Cafetiere 3-Cup Glass Replacement Beaker, Multi-Colour
La Cafetiere 3-Cup Glass Replacement Beaker, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit, 31 Jan. 2013
OK so the glass broke. I remember looking at this on Amazon thinking if I order this will it fit my standard small size cafetiere. It arrived in good time and yes indeed it is 'A Perfect Fit'.

Eco-warriors rejoice I reused my existing cafetiere casing!!!

Page: 1 | 2