Profile for Baddermaal > Reviews

Content by Baddermaal

Baddermaal

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Forever Young Ladies Wig Beautiful Long Romantic Wavy Fashion Wig Dark & Medium Brown Mix

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 Aug. 2013
For a low cost wig, this is excellent! A beautiful style, and very flattering.
I have worn to a couple of parties and had nice compliments. I have bought other styles from this range, and I alternate wearing them, this way they have lasted several months.

Lavender Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Lavender Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 2 July 2013
I just love the smell of lavender, and this oil can be dabbed on clothing or around the house, and it is very calming and relaxing

Vic Firth Nova Hickory Drumsticks 5A Nylon Tip
Vic Firth Nova Hickory Drumsticks 5A Nylon Tip
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners, 2 July 2013
I'm a beginner drummer, and these are perfectly adequate considering the cheap price. They have nice nylon tips, for durability.

Trinny & Susannah Women's Bum, Tum, Thigh Reducer Knickers Skin 525-18-971-L Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nearly as good as Spanx, 2 July 2013
These have great control and shaping, fit me perfectly and sorted out my flabby thighs. Bum lifted nicely with only a little flattening. Slight flaw that the waist band rolls down - but this is the same for any control short (apart from the ones with shoulder straps) I don't know why the have such a high waist band, it only needs to be just above the belly!

These are nearly as good as spanx, and a lot cheaper. So if cost is an issue, as for me, then these are a suitable alternative!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 9:31 AM BST

Learn JavaScript and Ajax with W3Schools
Learn JavaScript and Ajax with W3Schools
by W3Schools

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow - great for beginners, 2 July 2013
I bought this to teach my 9 year old son and it is perfect for beginners.really clearly set out with plenty of "try it your self" examples. It is basically the w3schools web course in book form.

It reminds me that books can be so much easier to use than web, and reassures me that there will always be a place for them!

Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars I love cinnamon bark oil!, 2 July 2013
Note: this cinnamon bark oil NOT leaf oil. It is very strong! I bought it to use as a lip plumper. You are not supposed to use it neat on skin, but I did on my lips and it was ok. Although it does burn a little, it was bare able and really plumped my lips better than lipstick alternatives. However, I used the oil on my nipples and areoles area, thinking it was the same as for lips - BIG MISTAKE!!! I now have 2nd degree burns and have had to go to A&E!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 9:50 PM BST

SODACODA Silicone Nipple Covers - Choose CIRCLE, HEART or PETAL Shaped Self Adhesive and Reusable Nipple Covers (Circle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adhesive, and coverage, 1 July 2013
I like wearing tight fitting tops, but get embarrassed because my nipples sometimes standout and draw unwanted attention. I first clean the area around my areoli with witch hazel wipes, and then the covers stay secure all day long, and are not visible under my Lycra tops. Thoroughly recommend.

SODACODA SILICONE PADS Buttocks Collection - SILICONE PADS ONLY! - Ideal for replacement or addition to all silicone padded pants - Skin 300g/pair
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Realist, weight and feel, 1 July 2013
These are lovely! I use them on my very boney hips, makes me look and feel more girly! And I now fill out my tight jeans better.

SODACODA Round Soft Silicone Butt Buttocks Pads for realistic look and feel of any silicone derriere enhancer - SILICONE PADS ONLY! - Ideal for replacement or addition to all silicone padded pants - Skin or Clear (S-XXL) 320-440g/pair (L (400g/pair), Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic weight and feel, 1 July 2013
These are great, I bought the pants but the butt pads were too light. These are the 440g versions and are just right! My boyfriend likes to smack my bum sometimes, and he doesn't even know I'm wearing them, although he's commented how bootiylicious I look!

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Not pretty but very rugged, 10 Jun. 2013
I work out doors in all weathers and am forever dropping my phone! This covers both bases very well. It makes your phone look like a brick, but that's also good for me because I have big hands, and this cover is more comfortable than a naked IPhone!

The cover has its own screen protector built in, so saves on farting around trying to put these on the phone!

Some reviewers mention the annoying camera lens cover - I agree but a simple solution - just cut it off, it's not needed anyway.

Also allows non apple, power leads. Unlike other covers I've bought where the opening is rounded and you can't plug in square ended leads!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3