Profile for NK Glasgow > Reviews

Content by NK Glasgow

NK Glasgow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diet recipe books ever!, 3 Feb. 2016
The best diet recipe books ever! (I have all three) Even my husband loves these - it doesn't feel as if you're eating diet food, every recipe I've tried has been delicious and easy to make! Couldn't recommend this enough!

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diet recipe books ever!, 3 Feb. 2016

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)

Britten: Albert Herring
Britten: Albert Herring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recording, 3 Feb. 2016
Great recording of Albert Herring: I like all the voices as well as the interpretation. I'd be happy to recommend this.

A Diva Wears the Ring
A Diva Wears the Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book very much, 3 Feb. 2016
Being a singer myself, this romantic story really struck a chord with me: I really enjoyed reading this book and found it well written amd captivating (I would have loved the story to be a bit longer though :-) )

Falstaff (Vocal Score)
Falstaff (Vocal Score)
by Giuseppe Verdi

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear layout, 3 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Falstaff (Vocal Score) (Paperback)
Lovely, clear layout and well bound as always from Ricordi. Can recommend.

James Bond 007 Collection for Strings: Violin (with Piano Acc.) (Book & CD)
James Bond 007 Collection for Strings: Violin (with Piano Acc.) (Book & CD)
by Alfred Publishing Staff
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great arrangements of lots classic James Bond Tunes for the ..., 3 Feb. 2016
Great arrangements of lots classic James Bond Tunes for the violin: "The Bond Theme" from this book is now on the Grade 3 Syllabus too (2016-19).

A Winter's Tale
A Winter's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Feb. 2016
This review is from: A Winter's Tale (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book: a great escape from the daily commutee and really believable characters. As a direct result of reading this book, I went straight back on Amazon and bought a whole load more of Trisha Ashley's books! It's wonderful that a lot of the same characters keep popping up in future books, an added bonus.

Thud!: (Discworld Novel 34) (Discworld series)
Thud!: (Discworld Novel 34) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 3 Feb. 2016
Fantastic book: one of Pratchett's best I think

DAOKAI® Polka Dots Double Layer Dual Zipper Cosmetic Bag Toiletry Bag Make-up Bag Hand Case Bag
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

4.0 out of 5 stars Great apart from that one of the plastic toggles attached ..., 3 Feb. 2016
Great apart from that one of the plastic toggles attached to the zip fell off within two days of purchasing (it was easy to re-attach with needle and thread though) : apart from that it is the perfect size and I love the colours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3