Profile for rahrah > Reviews

Content by rahrah

rahrah

Stop Dead (BOOK 5 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)
Stop Dead (BOOK 5 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Painfully Dull, 7 May 2013
I can't believe I read this book to the end considering how dull it was. The characters lacked depth as did the story line. This has definitely put me off reading another Leigh Russell novel.

TomTom XL V2 Carry Case & Strap - Black
TomTom XL V2 Carry Case & Strap - Black
Offered by uksalesdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah- it does the job!, 30 Dec 2011
This is great fit for my new TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition2 with the easyport mount still attached to the satnav. The material is firm- I think the satnav will remain unharmed if dropped a reasonable distance in the case and satnav is definitely protected from scratches- this is what I bought the case for- to protect the satnav from collision with the many other articles that reside in my handbag. I noticed some people commented on it being difficult to get the satnav in/ out of the case- I have not found this to be a problem; there is ample room without having the thing rattling about in the case! There is no seperate compartment for the car charger- personally not a problem for me as I just keep the charger in the car. Overall, the product does exactly what I wanted it to, and it looks pretty smart too.

Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 12 Pack
Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 12 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and quality, 28 Dec 2011
Good value when bought in bulk. Since using these in an area that has a lot of limescale I believe these make a difference- I used to have to frequently vinegar treat the kettle (once every 2 months) but have not had to do this once since I started using brita cartridges 9 months ago.