Profile for Constantine > Reviews

Content by Constantine

Constantine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stone River Jewellery Vintage Style Angel Wings Wrapped Around a Red Heart Pendant Necklace with long 70cm chain
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my little sister., 8 Aug 2013
It arrived just one time for her birthday and she was very, very happy with the gift I got her. It's very cool looking and very cheap! So if there are other guys like me out there who don't know what do get to a girlfriend,sister this is the gift you need to buy.

5/5

DmC (PS3)
DmC (PS3)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm new here., 8 Aug 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DmC (PS3) (Video Game)
I have never played any other previous DMC games. I know. Sorry...
So this game was a new experience for me, I didn't expect anything to see from previous game, I didn't want the same Dante, nothing like that. After all this is a reboot I don't know why people complain so much about that.

I enjoyed playing throughout the game, the combat is very brutal, the soundtrack kicks ass and the graphics are OK.

One thing I didn't like was that we always had to fight in Limbo. ALWAYS. Somehow we would always end up in Limbo and hack and slash our way through. See I haven't played any other DMC games and I can't tell you what I miss about Dante or the combat but this game, as a new edition of DMC is pretty good. Especially now with the money drop.

See it, buy it, play it.

4/5

Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (PS3)
Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? I'm an AC fan, 8 Aug 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I own every other Assassin's Creed games and I've completed them 100%, all trophies, all collectables, all Sync missions. EVERYTHING. Why? Because I like to do it.

I saw some people weren't pleased with the collectors edition of the game. I don't know about them but everytime someone comes into my room and they see my Collectors edition display or my game library(proud!) and they look at this big ass coin they are blown away! I also enjoyed reading the diary of Washington.

The game itself is good, it was some twists I didn't see, the ending is once again rought. We know they will milk the franchise, we know they will release another game, but come on explain somethings.

I would recommend it to people who want to check this new Assassin instead of Ezio the Assassin we loved and we miss.
5/5

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
Offered by Global Xpress

2.0 out of 5 stars What a waste!, 8 Aug 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I feel like I've been scammed, this has to be the worst Marvel vs Capcom game I've ever played. I didn't like that much the characters mainly because they forgot to add some of the major characters(Mega man, Venom. But hey this version includes all the dlc! What's so especial about it? I wish I could get my money back and buy something else.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing game Naruto is, 30 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this game, every second of it! The story mode is very good, the background music is spectacular and there is a huge variety of playable characters :)

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars All the things you love about Legos, 5 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Are now in a HP game =D, how can you not enjoy wandering around Hogwards blowing bricks, collection students and fighting the Dark Lord?
You need to play this game after you finished the first one!

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Collectors Edition (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Collectors Edition (PS3)
Offered by IDSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Ezio once again!, 5 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It was really hard saying goodbye to Ezio after all we have been through with his games..
Basically the gameplay is the same, Ezio gets some new weapons and a hook blade, combat feels fast and jumping from rooftop to rooftop never gets old.
5/5, get out there(or stay indoors) and buy it!

PS3 Official Wireless Keypad (PS3)
PS3 Official Wireless Keypad (PS3)
Offered by Global Xpress

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a happy consumer, 5 Mar 2013
-Arrived Fast
-Works
-Easy to type
-Its battery lasts long enough
5/5, nothing more I can say if you need one buy this one.

L.A. Noire (PS3)
L.A. Noire (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing experience, 5 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: L.A. Noire (PS3) (Video Game)
Bought for a friend as a gift, he enjoyed very much and told me he played it two times after he finished it.
But we all know it's Rockstar.. nothing sucks made by rockstar :D.

Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need me to tell you it's good!, 5 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It's a shame I can give more stars to this game than just 10! This has to be one of the greatest games I've ever played!
I'm not a Batman crazy fan boy, never read his comics but this game made me respect and love Batman and he choices he makes.
The combat it's amazing, the plot is fenomenal, the graphics are awesome, the soundtrack is mind blowing! The riddles are amazingly placed throught Arkham City!
If you still haven't bought this game, you need to do it now, and it's only 10 pounds :P
11/10, Rocksteady take all my money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4