ARRAY(0xa9655330)

Profile for Celticprincess > Reviews

Content by Celticprincess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 130

Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back to thee thricefold" (Scotland, United Kingdom)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
10 Secrets to a Happier You
10 Secrets to a Happier You
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this wee book and its full of sound advice., 11 April 2014
I downloaded this wee Kindle book when it was on offer for free. What did I have to lose I thought? and you can never have enough good advice on how to become happier. We all get bogged down in the minutiae of life at times and we all sometimes forget that when you search for happiness, you rarely find it. This wee book is full of sound advice, advice we all need to hear occasionally to help us appreciate what we do have, thus not being miserable about what we feel we don't have etc. Its quirky and easy to digest and although I rarely leave reviews on books I felt the author deserved a review on this occasion because I liked his book, it is all true what he says and its presented in such a way that I do feel whoever reads it cannot fail to benefit from his wisdom.

RECOMMENDED x

OneConcept EcoJuicer with Lever Action Red
OneConcept EcoJuicer with Lever Action Red
Offered by Hifi-Tower Ltd.
Price: 42.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted with my new juicer., 8 April 2014
I have been looking for the 'perfect juicer' for many years and finally I have found it, for considerably less financial cost than the last one I bought! The last juicer I bought cost me over a hundred pounds and it was from the most well known shopping channel on British TV. Don't get me wrong, it worked as they said it would and the juice it made was lovely but goodness me, they downplayed the sheer quantity of washing up the beautiful yellow beast I bought was to create. I mean the mess, it was unreal! It was such a hassle to me, the whole clean up after juicing thing, that it sat unused on the kitchen worktop until I sensibly sold it online a few months ago. I then gave up on juicers until I came across this one!!!!!

I don't know where to start on about the benefits of this juicer, there are so many. Firstly, it looks damn good! if you like a slightly retro feel to your kitchen appliances, you will love this. Its almost like having a 60's icon in my kitchen and the glorious stainless steel and chrome against the beautiful deep red is simply stunning on my worktops. If you regularly read my reviews you'll know I care a great deal about how a product looks, almost as much as about how it functions. This looks good! Then, lets talk about how simple it is to use - no mess, no electricity, no fuss. Simply slice an orange in half, place half the orange on the unit and pull the sturdy handle down - its almost like pulling a pint in an Olde English Tavern. Superb! It drains every last drop of juice out of the orange into the collector cup and its so easy to do, you don't need to be particularly strong or agile, so even an elderly person wouldn't struggle with this. Its been cleverly but simply designed and that is its beauty. AND barely any washing up !!! and for this reason alone it gets 10/10 for me. I'm a gal who has wasted so much money on juicers before and had I got this one initially I would have never bought another one. I also imagine this will last simply years as its basically constructed with quality components and there appears to be nothing that could break on it. I have used it every single day since it arrived and as I drink the juice it gives me from the collector beaker, I couldn't be happier. This juicer is the best I have ever owned and I recommend it to all out there who just want a nice fresh glass of orange or other citrus juice, with no hassle, no need for electricity (so you could take it on your travels to a holiday home or in a caravan etc) very little (minimal !!!) washing up and no noise hardly. My last expensive juicer that I sold sounded like a Boeing 747 taking off. Its brilliant, and I don't say that lightly.

I was offered this item as a review item from the manufacturer and as always, my review is based on my honest opinion of my use of the item and how it works. The item being given as a review item for free in no way influenced my review at all. I do simply love this juicer and am very thankful to now own the perfect juicer. I have been looking for this juicer for a long time and I am so pleased.

10/10

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!! 10/10 for looks, quality, functionality and anything you can think of, its great xx

Inateck 5-Port USB 3.0 Hub (USB 3.0 4-Port Hub + One 5V 2A Smart Charging Port for SamSung Tablets, iPad and Smart phones) With 5V 4A Power Adapter & USB 3.0 Cable, Compatible with USB 2.0
Offered by SpringRainUK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb performance, looks good and excellent value., 8 April 2014
I’ve had my 4 port USB 3.0 Hub for several weeks now and how I managed without it prior, is beyond me. I am a bit of a techy geek and have so many items that require USB and as any other iMac users out there know, there are limited USB ports on both a Mac and the keyboard. Never quite enough! I also like products that look good as well as work well and this quality hub does indeed pass my exacting standards in the looks department. Quality manufacture - does what it says on the tin and has made my life in and around my computers easier and neater. It’s surprisingly compact and therefore takes up very little space on my already overfilled desk. I didn’t have to move things around too much to find somewhere for it to live. I have used this with my iMac and my MacBook Pro - both with equal satisfaction. I like the fact that the USB ports offer a snug and secure fit (no wobbling about with my USB plugs etc.) and the whole design of the hub is secure and has a look of quality. Over the past few weeks I have tested this hub with a variety of USB devices including a pen drive, artists tablet, HDD hard disk etc. and had no problems whatsoever and I regularly now charge my smart phone with it. The on/off switch is priceless. The manufacturer seems to have thought of everything when they designed this and I for one am exceptionally happy with it. Superb value for the price and at a quality that is better than imagined. Cannot fault it at all and I fully expect to get many happy years use from it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

BDM Garmin Nuvi Compatible USB Car Charger for 200, 205, 250, 260, 265t, 270, 275t, 300, 310, 350, 360, 465t, 500, 550, 5000, 850, 860 , 855, 880, 885t, 1200, 1210, 1240, 1250, 1260, 1270, 1290, 1300, 1310, 1340, 1350, 1370, 1390t, 1410, 1440, 1490, 1440, 1490, 1490t, 1695, 2200, 2415, 2445, 2455, 2460LT, 2475LT, 2496LMT, 2515, 2595LMT, 3490, 3490LT, 3490LMT, 3540, 3540LT, 3590LMT & fits all W, T, & WT Mode
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works prefectly with my Garmin Nuvi, 17 Mar 2014
Delighted with this product. My original charger has started to split with age and I was very pleased to be able to buy a replacement. I did worry as it wasn't a Garmin product and I did try to find the Garmin original but I couldn't, so took a chance on this. It arrived well packed, in perfect condition and worked perfectly, though the connection into my actual unit is a little looser than the original. This doesn't seem to affect my Garmin Nuvi at all and as yet it hasn't slipped out, it just wobbles a bit when I touch it. But it is a 'compatible' product, not a genuine one. Overall I am delighted. It works and has enabled me to get a few more years use out of a Garmin Sat-Nav that would have had to be thrown away had I not been able to buy it. Had they made the connection into the unit a perfect fit, the charger would be 100% perfect.

Very pleased.

Sano Supplements 5-HTP 100mg - High Strength 5HTP with 100% Natural Serotonin from Griffonia Seed Powder - 90 Capsules - GMP Manufactured
Offered by UK Supplement Supplier
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb supplement that has enhanced my life and well-being in a very noticeable way., 15 Mar 2014
The first thing I have to say about this product is the excellent packaging which is letterbox friendly, being of a size and shape that fits into outer packaging that easily slips through the letter box . The top is easy to open and the whole presentation of the product is first class. Now to how and if it works .....

The 100mg 5-HTP pills contain 100% natural serotonin - a neurotransmitter ( 5-hydroxytryptamine) that is vital to overall good health in my opinion. Not enough serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, knowledge retention and core body temperature and to find a high dose 100% natural supplement of serotonin that was easy to take, pleased me a great deal. I take a great deal of care when it comes to my health and was very interested to see the effect taking these pills would have on me. I have been taking them for several weeks now and can say that I have noticed a vast improvement in my sleep - I used to sleep quite fitfully on occasions due to irregular sleep patterns, often caused by my work. This caused me to often not to be able to fall asleep when I needed to, if I was getting up early for instance. That problem has been eradicated since I started taking these. I am falling asleep very quickly and it is a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep once I do drop off. So, I 100% recommend these if you are having trouble sleeping! But that's not it ....

I feel generally in every way better. I am sleeping better and overall have more energy. I do feel taking these has helped my cognitive processes and that my problem solving skills have improved. Whilst I have always been slim and never had a 'weight' problem I am no longer feeling the urge for the occasional bit of junk food that I sometimes used to crave (crisps, chocolate etc.) so do feel that these pills have improved my overall appetite.

Serotonin affects so many different parts of the body and brain that I am pretty sure that everything about me feels better and seems more finely balanced because I have been taking them these past few weeks. The best thing they have done for me is to get me sleeping better and that is priceless. I sometimes can suffer from stress also due to being so busy on occasions, but have not felt stressed at all this past few weeks. The only thing I have done different is take this supplement.

On the basis of using these for 2 weeks and seeing and feeling noticeable differences in my overall health and sleeping, I can honestly say what a great supplement! and I highly recommend them. I will be taking these for the foreseeable future and will now be a regular customer.

Fantastic supplement that works.

10/10

Lulu Guinness Matilda Large Continental Wallet
Lulu Guinness Matilda Large Continental Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars The most gorgeous purse ever!, 18 Feb 2014
I treated myself to this as I love Lulu Guinness bags and wanted a Lulu purse that I could use with all my different coloured/styled Lulu Guinness bags etc.

Stunning patent leather (not all patent is leather, this IS) and lined in the most gorgeous pink leather. So when you open it you are greeted with a 'notice me' pink leather interior. Stunning!

Yes, its pricey but yes, its worth every penny. This is a purse that will last you forever if you take care of it. It has 14 slots for credit/debit cards etc. and an internal zipped inner pocket (LuLu gold zip puller as per usual) and it is so beautiful I love it so much!

Its large, holds everything you need it to, its beautifully made with a quality that is visible the first time you see it.

Its a purse to love as you use it and to use as you love it.

DELIGHTED !!!!!!!!!!

Lulu Guinness L531 Oversized Women's Sunglasses
Lulu Guinness L531 Oversized Women's Sunglasses
Price: 53.79 - 82.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, susperb fit, gorgeous Lulu style, 18 Feb 2014
I am a great fan of LuLu Guinness and own quite a few of her bags. When I saw these I just had to try them! as I love over-sized sunglasses as they suit me the best of all the styles of sunglasses there are out there. A pair designed by LuLu was even better :)

They just arrived and I am totally delighted in every way. They are stunning, fit perfectly and look pretty awesome on :)

Excellent quality build with a gorgeous LuLu branded and styled case that comes complete with a LuLu Guinness branded leans cleaning cloth etc.

You get a full information leaflet which tells you that the lenses are of an excellent quality (top quality) what filter category they are etc ( a high 3) and I am so happy with them, the case and how they look.

Now all I need is some summer to enjoy wearing them :)

Superb !!!!!

Simply Beautiful Hair Chalkin Hair Chalks - 24 Non Toxic Temporary Hair Dye Colour Soft Pastels
Offered by Second Glance Beauty
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun! Great Colour, easy to wash out. Fab temporary hair colour which you can have fun with., 18 Feb 2014
I’ve wanted to try hair chalks for a while! And when I saw this 24 chalk set I thought I’d give them a try. I liked the idea of ‘temporary’ colour that I could change according to my mood and outfit. Great idea!

The chalks come in a tin of 24 and arrived well packed with a plastic seal around the tin to keep them secure in transit.

The chalks were easy to apply and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. There was a good variety of colours, however, the darker colours are less noticeable on blonde hair.

The chalks washed out easily from my hair and although there was a little mess created when applying the colour on the towels used, this washed out easily in the washing machine. I think the chalks are a great idea and would recommend them to friends.

Fab way to have some temporary fun with your hair colour! also great for parties and nights out.

RECOMMENDED.

Scotch on the Loch
Scotch on the Loch
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book ......, 11 Feb 2014
I love this story, a heartwarming tale of a girl who runs away from a broken heart and goes off to start a new life in The Western Isles, Scotland. Rugged landscapes, rural beauty, strong passionate men and all good things Scottish! You don't think Lucy will adapt, a girl who loved shopping and dining in the big city (London) now surrounded by the latest fashion in wellies and wet weather walking jackets haha! (her story is so much like mine in RL lol)

Lucy finds herself in Scotland, it grabs her heart and her soul and her story grabbed mine. The author takes you on a journey with her and you just cannot stop until the end. When the end comes, you feel sad that its over and there are no more pages to turn. I don't want to tell you the story, that will spoil it for you, but I will tell you this, I loved it and it has been so enjoyable to read. I'll read it again one day so buy it, settle down on a cold, wet rainy afternoon in front of the fire and enjoy!

Great! xx

Simply Beautiful Enriching Eye Serum Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Regeneration Anti Aging Cream 30ml (1.01fl.oz)
Offered by Second Glance Beauty
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic results, easy to apply, soothing and fantastic value!, 11 Feb 2014
I've been using this a couple of weeks now and I am so pleased with the results. I love it when a product actually delivers what is says it will. Its a fabulous 30ml in size too! Mostly, eye creams come in 15 ml tubes or jars etc. and they run out so quickly, making them rather expensive to use long term. This is twice the regular size of eye creams and I have had visible results in such a short space of time.

The cream is a good consistency, neither too thick nor too runny. The pump delivers the perfect amount onto your finger to do both eye areas. I dot it around my eyes and gently smooth it into the skin. It sinks in so well, is a joy to use and my eye area feels so much better and soothed after application. I get up very early for my job on the days that I work and my eyes often hurt with tiredness and this eye cream has eased that to the point of it no longer really being a problem. I use it both morning and night now and the skin around my eyes (very delicate) is nourished with gentle natural ingredients including Vitamin E (very soothing and great for the skin). The wrinkles I do see when I laugh (a lot) and when I smile (a lot) are visibly less noticeable, so this cream does work and does reduce wrinkles. The skin around my eyes looks fresher, plumper, healthier and younger.

100% satisfied with my purchase and I 100% recommend this anti-wrinkle cream for value, effectiveness and ease of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20