ARRAY(0xb301f39c)

Profile for Celticprincess > Reviews

Content by Celticprincess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 129

Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back to thee thricefold" (Scotland, United Kingdom)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Leatherman Wavemulti-Tool With Nylon Pouch
Leatherman Wavemulti-Tool With Nylon Pouch
Price: 70.11

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3rd Leatherman, I collect them - awesome essential multitool that is a must for an outdoor enthusiast and indoor DIY'er, 23 April 2014
I love Leatherman! Proudly made in the USA with a build quality that is legendary. They are simply the best - though saying that I do own a Camo Swiss Army Knife that I have had for years and still love, but Leatherman are King in their class in my opinion. I own the Original Leatherman Multitool from donkey's years ago (was kindly given to me and I haven't let it out of my sight since) and also the Skeletool which is awesome and exceptionally light weight. I wanted a new Leatherman though and pondered for a few days between the Juice XE6 (purple) which is gorgeous and so appealed to me as a gal but I was put off by the fact that the blades do not lock. If I am outdoors in a survival situation, I want locking blades. I used this a few hours ago to light a fire in my Kelly Kettle and even though it is brand new I did manage to get the blade open without breaking a nail :)

I think I'm going to treat myself to a leather holder for it as well though. as although the fabric case that came with it in the box is more than adequate I like the quality and tighter fit of the leather cases (have one on my older Leatherman) and they look better too on my belt.

I use my Leatherman in the house too, screwing in nails (yes, I can never find a screwdriver when I need one) but I always can with my Leatherman handy, trimming candles, all sorts of nonsense - its my go to tool for most things. I also love the 25 year warranty. I've never had to use it as yet and my original Leatherman is around 20 years old and still going strong (how's that for build quality) but its comforting to know that if ever one of my blades does break etc. they will replace it for me.

I LOVE this and its great for girls too! so ladies, don't always depend on your men to do those odd jobs or to trim bark from a branch to light a fire out in the wilds, get your own Leatherman and you can do it yourself.

LOVE IT :)

Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker
Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker
Offered by Call Saint Limited
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must for a happy, peaceful life, this is wonderful, truly., 23 April 2014
I am so pleased with this Call Saint Unit. It does everything I could have wanted it to and it does it perfectly. It doesn't get better really. I had it out of the box and set up within minutes - just a matter of plugging my phone into the unit and the unit into my phone, it was that easy. I then programmed it immediately to block 'withheld' numbers as they are my pet hate in life. If someone wants to talk to me, why would they want to hide their number? Mmmm so I cannot know who they are before I answer. In that case, I don't want to talk to them! I like to know who I am answering the phone to before I answer it and this Call Saint Unit lets me do that. I've had it a month now and during that month it has been tested with every type of unwanted or nuisance call there is to test it with. It has not let one through to my phone! 100% success rate on all tests I have done on it - withheld numbers, 0800 numbers etc.

I don't have children so I tested the parental control features to block calls to premium rate numbers, mobile numbers, etc...just to see if it worked and it did. I then took those features off as I do want to call mobile numbers from my land-line occasionally (rubbish O2 signal in my rural home etc.)

The Unit is simplicity itself and it looks nice and appears to be of a good build quality. I had to phone my phone service provider as soon as it arrived as I didn't have caller display activated on my line, so don't forget to do that if you don't either. It took less than 24 hours before that service was switched on, but when it was, I could immediately see who was calling me (see if I recognised the number) before I answered etc.

I love that I no longer get irritating sales persons trying to sell me new double glazing (my last sales call) as I already have new double glazing and it is a joy to not have anyone who is withholding their number making my phone ring to irritate me when I don't want to take calls from anonymous or withheld numbers.

After a months use I can happily say this unit does exactly what it says on the tin, its simplicity itself to set it up, it WORKS perfectly and I am delighted to now be a user and owner of one of these units.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

10/10 for functionality, build quality and ease of set up.

NOTE: I was contacted directly by the manufacturer and was sent this item for free. I was asked to use and thoroughly test this item and to write an honest, unbiased review. My being given a free item in no way influenced my review of this product.

BEAUTIFUL HEMATITE CRYSTAL MAGNETIC BRACELET FOR WOMEN. 16 Color Changing Czech Swarovski Like AB Crystals Beads. 32 High Quality Hematite Therapy Magnets. One year Guarantee. Arthritis Aid, RSI, Carpal Tunnel. Migraines. **AMAZON SPECIAL PRICE**

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning piece of jewellery with healing properties, I love it., 22 April 2014
I was so delighted when I received this gorgeous bracelet and I don't use that word 'gorgeous' lightly. I was out for the day over Easter and I was wearing this bracelet on my right wrist. It was a gloriously warm sunny day here in rural Scotland and the sparkle and myriad of colours that the faceted Swarovski style crystals gave off was amazing. My hubby kept saying how good it looked as we were out and about on a photographic shoot and I kept looking at my wrist and admiring it. Its so pretty but that's not its only marvel, it is carefully constructed with 32 therapeutic Hematite magnets and the whole thing together is just stunning!

I've had a magnetic bracelet from this company before and prior to using that for the first time I had never worn a magnetic bracelet, but wearing that since it arrived at my home relieved a problem I was having with a very sore right wrist, probably caused by too much typing on my computer keyboards etc and constantly fiddling with my iPhone etc. I am so into technology and my hands and wrist were feeling it. Not any more and I haven't changed my lifestyle at all, the only thing different that I have done is wear a magnetic bracelet (a very pretty one I might add, see my other reviews, that one is jet black and I love it also!) Now this takes wearing a magnetic bracelet for healing properties a whole step further. This is a stunning, gorgeous piece of jewellery that would be a wonderful gift for someone you care about or a wonderful gift for yourself. I swear you will simply love it, I've not taken mine off (apart from to go to bed) since it arrived and it even coped with a long hike out into the countryside over Easter, whilst it sparkled and looked awesome in the brilliant sunshine.

I have small wrists and often have trouble with bracelets being too big, no such problem with this. I wear a 7inch bracelet and this fits me lovely with a decent amount of give. However, if you have a 9inch wrist it will also fit you perfectly as its full stretch to fit all wrist sizes.

It comes in beautiful packaging that belies its price really. An outer blue drawstring pouch and inside is a lovely (excellent quality) box with a quilted style bracelet holder inside holding it. What a wonderful gift because of how its displayed in the packaging also (looks do matter when it comes to gifts, especially with jewellery!) and as soon as I opened the box it was on my wrist.

The bracelet is set in a Nickel Free, Skin Sensitive Metal Alloy. This is important for me as I cannot wear any jewellery at all that has Nickel in it as it brings me out in a huge ugly red rash. I for that reason only ever wear precious metal jewellery or superb quality costume jewellery. This is one such piece. Superb quality and and a piece I am happy to recommend to any female out there who likes gorgeous jewellery that is of exceptional build quality and who requires a little help in the healing dept. You might not believe in the power of magnetic healing but you have simply nothing to lose in buying a gorgeous magnetic bracelet such as this. If it doesn't work for you (the manufacturers make no medical claims, magnetic healing is a metaphysical healing as is Aromatherapy - and I know that works too as I've practiced it for 15 years or so now) you have a stunning bracelet, if it does, you will feel tons better and if you are having problems with your joints your problem may be solved as my problem with my wrist has been.

I've now got 2 bracelets from this fab company and I have given 5* ratings on both. They are both different in design but both work in the same way, I have found the healing power of magnets to be superb for me. I also am totally delighted with the quality of finish on these bracelets, I won't wear rubbish that is badly made or doesn't look good, I'm fussy when it comes to jewellery and I recommend this gorgeous bracelet 100%. I love it! and I'm pretty sure you will too.

Buy it or put it on your wish list for someone to buy it for you x

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur 70 cl
Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur 70 cl
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love Baileys, 21 April 2014
Mmmm I love this stuff, only problem is it goes down way too easy, so I rarely buy it as a bottle disappears in the blink of an eye! but Oh my Goodness, its good. Bought here as the price was just right and it was delivered to my door. Happy days!

ZeleToile BB-08 Top Quality Shock-resistant Professional Camera Bag /Canvas Cotton Leather Shoulder Bag / Messenger Bag /Cross Body Bag / Photography Bags for DSLR SLR Camera Canon Nikon Sony etc.-Good Workmanship With Good Appearance, Size: 34CM  27CM  15CM
ZeleToile BB-08 Top Quality Shock-resistant Professional Camera Bag /Canvas Cotton Leather Shoulder Bag / Messenger Bag /Cross Body Bag / Photography Bags for DSLR SLR Camera Canon Nikon Sony etc.-Good Workmanship With Good Appearance, Size: 34CM 27CM 15CM

5.0 out of 5 stars I so love this, the best camera kit bag I have ever owned. Absolutely superb quality, design and comfort in use .... A+++++++, 20 April 2014
I cannot praise this highly enough. Purchased as an add-on birthday gift for me for my birthday, this is just what I hoped a camera bag could be and up to now never has been. Firstly, it looks absolutely stunning! Imagine country set quality, a mixture of Barbour and Highland Castles and this is the look and feel of this awesome camera bag. Slightly tweedy look to it too. Superb fabric, of a quality that one would expect to pay much more for! Protection? Brilliant! Hubby also bought me a new Nikon body for my birthday and this beautiful bag protected my camera body, my lenses, my iPhone, compact, lippy, keys etc. whilst hiking through forests and climbing all sorts of obstacles whilst out on a serious hike. I've taken it out twice since it arrived and I am so happy with it, I'm tempted to buy myself another one to keep in the cupboard for if ever I need another one and this is MY ULTIMATE camera bag and I shall never want another.

I have quite a few of the premium brand camera bags that have been for sale for the last decade or so and none of them have I been 100% happy with , for one reason or another. Either too big, or too small or too uncomfortable to carry (keep banging on my thigh as I walk etc.) or just don't look right. This in a great way also disguises that you are carrying expensive camera kit - whilst its totally unisex too! which meant my hubby didn't whinge he was carrying a girl's bag when I asked him to carry it for a while whilst navigating some particularly difficult terrain through a forest 2 days ago. It looked as good on his shoulder as it does on mine. In fact, he said he wanted it and he isn't even a photographer.

That's the other thing that is so great about this bag. Its so COMFORTABLE to carry and my camera kit is weighty. No rubbing on my shoulders, no slipping off my shoulders as I walk, no nothing at all to complain about. I went out today into the glorious Scottish sunshine with my Nikon, my lenses, my purse, my mobile phone, tissues, everything I needed to take with me all fit in this bag. I wouldn't trust my cameras and very expensive lenses in a rubbish bag, this is the dogs watsits! If you can find a better camera bag out there, that protects your photographic equipment as well, is so comfortable to carry AND looks so damn good you could take it to a country fair and a restaurant, then email me, I would like to see it. This bag is awesome and I simply love it and the price is phenomenal for what it is, what it does and what it looks like.

I took a picture of it outdoors with me today on my hike, it looks good don't ya think? *smiles* see reviewer pics ...

BUY IT!

10 Secrets to a Happier You
10 Secrets to a Happier You
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this wee book and its full of sound advice., 11 April 2014
I downloaded this wee Kindle book when it was on offer for free. What did I have to lose I thought? and you can never have enough good advice on how to become happier. We all get bogged down in the minutiae of life at times and we all sometimes forget that when you search for happiness, you rarely find it. This wee book is full of sound advice, advice we all need to hear occasionally to help us appreciate what we do have, thus not being miserable about what we feel we don't have etc. Its quirky and easy to digest and although I rarely leave reviews on books I felt the author deserved a review on this occasion because I liked his book, it is all true what he says and its presented in such a way that I do feel whoever reads it cannot fail to benefit from his wisdom.

RECOMMENDED x

OneConcept EcoJuicer with Lever Action Red
OneConcept EcoJuicer with Lever Action Red
Offered by Hifi-Tower Ltd.
Price: 42.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted with my new juicer., 8 April 2014
I have been looking for the 'perfect juicer' for many years and finally I have found it, for considerably less financial cost than the last one I bought! The last juicer I bought cost me over a hundred pounds and it was from the most well known shopping channel on British TV. Don't get me wrong, it worked as they said it would and the juice it made was lovely but goodness me, they downplayed the sheer quantity of washing up the beautiful yellow beast I bought was to create. I mean the mess, it was unreal! It was such a hassle to me, the whole clean up after juicing thing, that it sat unused on the kitchen worktop until I sensibly sold it online a few months ago. I then gave up on juicers until I came across this one!!!!!

I don't know where to start on about the benefits of this juicer, there are so many. Firstly, it looks damn good! if you like a slightly retro feel to your kitchen appliances, you will love this. Its almost like having a 60's icon in my kitchen and the glorious stainless steel and chrome against the beautiful deep red is simply stunning on my worktops. If you regularly read my reviews you'll know I care a great deal about how a product looks, almost as much as about how it functions. This looks good! Then, lets talk about how simple it is to use - no mess, no electricity, no fuss. Simply slice an orange in half, place half the orange on the unit and pull the sturdy handle down - its almost like pulling a pint in an Olde English Tavern. Superb! It drains every last drop of juice out of the orange into the collector cup and its so easy to do, you don't need to be particularly strong or agile, so even an elderly person wouldn't struggle with this. Its been cleverly but simply designed and that is its beauty. AND barely any washing up !!! and for this reason alone it gets 10/10 for me. I'm a gal who has wasted so much money on juicers before and had I got this one initially I would have never bought another one. I also imagine this will last simply years as its basically constructed with quality components and there appears to be nothing that could break on it. I have used it every single day since it arrived and as I drink the juice it gives me from the collector beaker, I couldn't be happier. This juicer is the best I have ever owned and I recommend it to all out there who just want a nice fresh glass of orange or other citrus juice, with no hassle, no need for electricity (so you could take it on your travels to a holiday home or in a caravan etc) very little (minimal !!!) washing up and no noise hardly. My last expensive juicer that I sold sounded like a Boeing 747 taking off. Its brilliant, and I don't say that lightly.

I was offered this item as a review item from the manufacturer and as always, my review is based on my honest opinion of my use of the item and how it works. The item being given as a review item for free in no way influenced my review at all. I do simply love this juicer and am very thankful to now own the perfect juicer. I have been looking for this juicer for a long time and I am so pleased.

10/10

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!! 10/10 for looks, quality, functionality and anything you can think of, its great xx

Inateck 5-Port USB 3.0 Hub (USB 3.0 4-Port Hub + One 5V 2A Smart Charging Port for SamSung Tablets, iPad and Smart phones) With 5V 4A Power Adapter & USB 3.0 Cable, Compatible with USB 2.0
Offered by SpringRainUK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb performance, looks good and excellent value., 8 April 2014
I’ve had my 4 port USB 3.0 Hub for several weeks now and how I managed without it prior, is beyond me. I am a bit of a techy geek and have so many items that require USB and as any other iMac users out there know, there are limited USB ports on both a Mac and the keyboard. Never quite enough! I also like products that look good as well as work well and this quality hub does indeed pass my exacting standards in the looks department. Quality manufacture - does what it says on the tin and has made my life in and around my computers easier and neater. It’s surprisingly compact and therefore takes up very little space on my already overfilled desk. I didn’t have to move things around too much to find somewhere for it to live. I have used this with my iMac and my MacBook Pro - both with equal satisfaction. I like the fact that the USB ports offer a snug and secure fit (no wobbling about with my USB plugs etc.) and the whole design of the hub is secure and has a look of quality. Over the past few weeks I have tested this hub with a variety of USB devices including a pen drive, artists tablet, HDD hard disk etc. and had no problems whatsoever and I regularly now charge my smart phone with it. The on/off switch is priceless. The manufacturer seems to have thought of everything when they designed this and I for one am exceptionally happy with it. Superb value for the price and at a quality that is better than imagined. Cannot fault it at all and I fully expect to get many happy years use from it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

BDM Garmin Nuvi Compatible USB Car Charger for 200, 205, 250, 260, 265t, 270, 275t, 300, 310, 350, 360, 465t, 500, 550, 5000, 850, 860 , 855, 880, 885t, 1200, 1210, 1240, 1250, 1260, 1270, 1290, 1300, 1310, 1340, 1350, 1370, 1390t, 1410, 1440, 1490, 1440, 1490, 1490t, 1695, 2200, 2415, 2445, 2455, 2460LT, 2475LT, 2496LMT, 2515, 2595LMT, 3490, 3490LT, 3490LMT, 3540, 3540LT, 3590LMT & fits all W, T, & WT Mode
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works prefectly with my Garmin Nuvi, 17 Mar 2014
Delighted with this product. My original charger has started to split with age and I was very pleased to be able to buy a replacement. I did worry as it wasn't a Garmin product and I did try to find the Garmin original but I couldn't, so took a chance on this. It arrived well packed, in perfect condition and worked perfectly, though the connection into my actual unit is a little looser than the original. This doesn't seem to affect my Garmin Nuvi at all and as yet it hasn't slipped out, it just wobbles a bit when I touch it. But it is a 'compatible' product, not a genuine one. Overall I am delighted. It works and has enabled me to get a few more years use out of a Garmin Sat-Nav that would have had to be thrown away had I not been able to buy it. Had they made the connection into the unit a perfect fit, the charger would be 100% perfect.

Very pleased.

Sano Supplements 5-HTP 100mg - High Strength 5HTP with 100% Natural Serotonin from Griffonia Seed Powder - 90 Capsules - GMP Manufactured
Offered by UK Supplement Supplier
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb supplement that has enhanced my life and well-being in a very noticeable way., 15 Mar 2014
The first thing I have to say about this product is the excellent packaging which is letterbox friendly, being of a size and shape that fits into outer packaging that easily slips through the letter box . The top is easy to open and the whole presentation of the product is first class. Now to how and if it works .....

The 100mg 5-HTP pills contain 100% natural serotonin - a neurotransmitter ( 5-hydroxytryptamine) that is vital to overall good health in my opinion. Not enough serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, knowledge retention and core body temperature and to find a high dose 100% natural supplement of serotonin that was easy to take, pleased me a great deal. I take a great deal of care when it comes to my health and was very interested to see the effect taking these pills would have on me. I have been taking them for several weeks now and can say that I have noticed a vast improvement in my sleep - I used to sleep quite fitfully on occasions due to irregular sleep patterns, often caused by my work. This caused me to often not to be able to fall asleep when I needed to, if I was getting up early for instance. That problem has been eradicated since I started taking these. I am falling asleep very quickly and it is a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep once I do drop off. So, I 100% recommend these if you are having trouble sleeping! But that's not it ....

I feel generally in every way better. I am sleeping better and overall have more energy. I do feel taking these has helped my cognitive processes and that my problem solving skills have improved. Whilst I have always been slim and never had a 'weight' problem I am no longer feeling the urge for the occasional bit of junk food that I sometimes used to crave (crisps, chocolate etc.) so do feel that these pills have improved my overall appetite.

Serotonin affects so many different parts of the body and brain that I am pretty sure that everything about me feels better and seems more finely balanced because I have been taking them these past few weeks. The best thing they have done for me is to get me sleeping better and that is priceless. I sometimes can suffer from stress also due to being so busy on occasions, but have not felt stressed at all this past few weeks. The only thing I have done different is take this supplement.

On the basis of using these for 2 weeks and seeing and feeling noticeable differences in my overall health and sleeping, I can honestly say what a great supplement! and I highly recommend them. I will be taking these for the foreseeable future and will now be a regular customer.

Fantastic supplement that works.

10/10