Profile for dobie > Reviews

Content by dobie

dobie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The 7-Day Sex Drive Fix - How to Get Your Mojo Back FAST, Even If Everything Else You Tried Has Failed

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a miracle cure, 24 April 2014
Takes the idea that those reading are fit virile young studs rather than jaded stressed middle aged chaps. The whole thing seemed more trouble than it's worth.

Erectile Dysfunction - How To Get And Maintain Hard Erections Anywhere, Anytime (Erectile Dysfunction, Erectile Strength, Libido)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wellll????, 7 April 2014
Looking for magical cures that will work immediately is not a good idea. I couldn't get on with this at all. It gives advice and rules which you do not want to follow.

Powerless
Powerless

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Powerless (Kindle Edition)
Standard lesbian stuff. I suspect it is written with the ladies in mind but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Slow burner but comes good in the end.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 10:02 PM BST

Serving Lady Sonia
Serving Lady Sonia

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, 7 April 2014
All seems a bit strange. A fetish shoe shop? Standard dominatrix fare otherwise. Short and sweet but then it was free.

An Adventure in Crossdressing: First Kiss
An Adventure in Crossdressing: First Kiss

2.0 out of 5 stars As Gay as Christmas, 7 April 2014
As a bit of excitement it didn't really do it for me. Unaware of the gay nature of the story. I stuck with it for a little bit but I found myself uncomfortable. Sorry.

The First Man in Rome (Masters of Rome)
The First Man in Rome (Masters of Rome)

4.0 out of 5 stars I want to love it., 25 Mar. 2014
This was great stuff with most of the action related to the political theatre. I wanted to dislike it because of the lack of battle scenes but I couldn't. I wanted to love it as it was so good but I couldn't because of the lack of battle scenes. I felt exhausted at the end of it. This book was epic and I need a rest before exploring the next instalment.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am still reading this but I know the score., 25 Mar. 2014
This is one to go back to more than a few times and I have. This is the greatest fantasy epic of the age and the most believable. Okay the dragon thing is a bit out there as is the zombies but the characters are great, and then they die unexpectedly. Tyrion the Dwarf is such a treat. Joffrey must die, what a little shit. Nuff said, marvellous.

Femdom : The Game : Female Domination, BDSM, Forced Feminization, Bondage & Forced Bi

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but!, 25 Mar. 2014
It took time to get into it's stride and the plot was shaky. If the bloke didn't want to do these things why did he. Feeling so strongly about it he would have reneged. Short but not so sweet.

Consenting Adults
Consenting Adults

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty low key fare, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Consenting Adults (Kindle Edition)
This was a bit bland and I suspect aimed at the female audience. Some of it was mildly arousing but much of it was very tame.

Flower Power Gender Swap Pop!
Flower Power Gender Swap Pop!

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't remember this one, 17 Mar. 2014
Must have been less than memorable because I can't remember anything about it. Oh well there you go. Very strange

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20