Profile for Rodrigo > Reviews

Content by Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Space Police - Defenders of the Crown (Earbook)
Space Police - Defenders of the Crown (Earbook)

5.0 out of 5 stars A blind purchase I do not regret!!, 12 May 2014
I was kind of sceptic at first, because the last 2 efforts were not exactly my cup of tea. But what really hooked me up, even before I spin the CD on my Stereo was the INCREDIBLE layout made for this album, design , cover ,pictures etc...the best Metal/ Rock cover I've seen in years, totally worth the quid paid, I got the Earbook edition by the way. As for the album, you will find a more mature band, not the wild kids they were at the end of 90's, if you are expecting that sound, do not waste your time, because it is not. Instead of, they gave us an enjoyable and accurate album while you are driving back home, or when you just want to relax and enjoy music at home's quiet corner, full of nice choirs and catchy riffs, a Tobias more digestible tone than in the past. It may not be among the seven wonders, but still, a fun worth to play album.

Rock on!!!

Battle Beast
Battle Beast
Offered by AdroitCDs-England

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! 100% Metal 0% Bullocks!, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Battle Beast (Audio CD)
As the title says, from the beginning 'till the end, these 6 metal beast bastards hooked you up with the album! There was a while since I felt this way for a record, quoted classic metal bands below this post are amazing, so support Heavy Metal and its new generation, it is our children's Legacy!!! oh! sure, do not forget to...LET THEM ROARRRRR!

Straight Out Of Hell
Straight Out Of Hell

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up Helloween!, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Straight Out Of Hell (Audio CD)
it only takes 1 listen to hooked you up!

if you are excepting a non high pitching Deris, lack of incredible solos and lot of mid tempo songs with no catchy choruses at all... well ...this is definitely NOT your album to get!! PUMPKIN POWER at its best! got to check it out with detail, but my very 1st impression, is that these guys made an excellent worth the wait job! Never letting down band...Also would like to thank Amazon UK for spreading good music around every corner of the globe, with so acceptable fees! A-UK! you Rock!

Keeper Of The Seven Keys (Deluxe Edition)
Keeper Of The Seven Keys (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by YouWantIt-WeGotIt

5.0 out of 5 stars Something you already have, but something you need!, 25 Feb 2011
Hi everyone,

well you all probably have these masterpieces called The Keepers 1&2, both on separated editions, but now thanks to Universal and Sanctuary records they brought them together both editons in one!=)

What you got on this one is and extended interview with Kai and some parts Kiske, during the process of the album back in those times, how they changed the way of music throught Europe, plus very, very nice pictures.About the albums they both have bonus tracks and are remastered, nowdays I still have fun with them;)

In short words as a fan there is no argue to get it, your library collection is going to thank for it, and if you are a beginner and have between 12 and 15 years old, this album is going to definetely going to change your world, I wished back in my times I could have both editions in this especial price!

have a nice day and UP THE PUMPKINS!