Profile for Robin Tierney > Reviews

Content by Robin Tierney

Robin Tierney

Am-Tech Security Bit Set (33 Pieces)
Am-Tech Security Bit Set (33 Pieces)
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Security bit set, 10 Jun 2014
Good set of tools for the money it finally arrived after two other sets were sent in error. customer service was excellent on the occasions I called them and dispatched the set of tool the next working day. On this showing I would use them again....

Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can happy, 22 April 2013
I feel I got great sound quality at a very good price, the only down side is these do not have volume control, ho hum that is just me being picky!! I'm happy enough listening to my sounds with these on for hours at a time and do not find them too uncomfortable.

Original Album Classics
Original Album Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars KK, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Original Album Classics (Audio CD)
I have all his stuff on vinyl along with other country greats and am in the middle of transferring them to digital, a really time consuming process, so when I saw this at this price it was a 'no brainer' as they say. No point me reviewing the album as such, I JUST LOVE ALL of what he does.......

Hama UV Filter UV 390 (O-Haze), 67.0mm - Coated
Hama UV Filter UV 390 (O-Haze), 67.0mm - Coated
Price: 8.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Uv filter, 21 Sep 2012
Sorry I forgot to rate the item...it gets four stars because it does what I want it to and arrived on time as, generally, does all the kit I get from Amazon.

Canon BATTERY PACK - LP-E8
Canon BATTERY PACK - LP-E8
Price: 31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars battery for 600D, 21 Sep 2012
Expensive hence four stars...other than that so far so great, charge it and leave it in the camera it never seems to run out. Bought a third party one for a 450D I've got and it swelled up to the extent it needed to be removed by snipe nosed pliers. Lesson learned!!!!

EW-73B EW73B Lens Hood for Canon EFS 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EFS 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
Offered by CamRepublic
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars lens hood, 21 Sep 2012
Works a treat, cuts out flare to a great extent but more importantly prevents damage, from minor knocks & bumps, to the front of the lens. A good investment for the not inconsiderable sum of money!!!!

The Mavericks Collection
The Mavericks Collection
Price: 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, 13 Aug 2012
Let's get one thing straight, I like The Mavericks so this is a pretty biased review, I've been a fan for a while and owned and played most of their stuff I like the sound they produce the vocals and instrumentation....I like the cd very much!

Hahnel Additional Receiver for Tuff TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
Hahnel Additional Receiver for Tuff TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
Price: 51.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performer!!, 13 Aug 2012
Good sturdy bit of kit that works a treat...it's well made and padded against knocks easy to set up and use and most important....WORKS!

Tiffen 67mm Circular Polariser Filter
Tiffen 67mm Circular Polariser Filter
Price: 44.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiffen Filter, 7 Jan 2010
Brilliant bit of kit, pricey but worth it. I've been out using it in all this white fluffy stuff that has been falling out of the sky and it really does work a treat, bluer skies, punchy colours & crispy white snow... all good stuff!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack
Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack
Offered by Great Britain Deals
Price: 47.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lp-e6 for 5D MKII, 4 Oct 2009
This is,in my humble opinion, a brilliant battery. It does exactly what the Canon blurb says. Only 4 stars because of the expense and it surely cannot be beyond the wit of all those Canon boffins to have made this fit the 30, 40, 50 or 5D Now I have to carry two sets of batteries and a charger for each set....a real downer....Still a great battery.