Profile for Spen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Blowfish Malibu Womens Rincon Gladiator 3575 Black 8 UK, 41 EU
Blowfish Malibu Womens Rincon Gladiator 3575 Black 8 UK, 41 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous comfy sandals, 6 July 2014
I love blowfish footwear - I have loads of them. I saw these and then the price shot down and I couldn't help myself. I didn't even need any! They look lovely and are so comfy it's unbelievable. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer Mariah Carey Collection Liquid Sands - Stay The Night NL M45 (15ml)
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful nail polish for goths everywhere!, 6 July 2014
I love this nail polish! A friend at work gave me a small pot of this last year and I loved it as it was matte and still sparkly. It is fantastic that I got a full size bottle for this price - extremely happy

60 Raspberry Ketones, 100mg Plus and with Green Coffee Beans Extract, 1000mg. Max High Strength Natural Fat Burner + Metabolism Booster + Appetite Suppressant for Men & Women. 60 X 2 in 1 Combi Duo Complex Capsules, 30 day (1 month) supply. Slimming Pills that Really Work Fast. Super Fast Weight Loss Diet Slimming Pills, Concentrated Combined Together Thermogenic Supplement. Suppress Appetite, Burn Fat & Increase Metabolism to Lose Weight Fast. Free UK delivery & dispatched within 1 working day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, just lay off the crisps instead!, 2 July 2014
We'll I bought these thinking this would shift that stubborn stone that's refusing to move! How wrong I was! The first day I took one in the morning and felt so queasy it was horrid. I also kept burping raspberry up. Which wasn't ideal. Anyway I took them as directed and ended up conceding defeat. The constant nausea and raspberry burps got too much! Incidentally I have lost four pounds by not snacking at my desk at work.

I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got
I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cd bought as a nostalgia trip, 2 July 2014
Good cd bought as a nostalgia trip. Took me back a bit as it was as good as I remembered. Very happy

Models Own Nail Polish Velvet Goth Collection 2013 - Obsidian
Models Own Nail Polish Velvet Goth Collection 2013 - Obsidian
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The lid is flock covered and it's a bit different - what's not to love?, 2 July 2014
Not used it yet but I have an OPI varnish very similar. The lid is flock covered and it's a bit different - what's not to love?

Lepel Charlotte Bustier Balcony Women's Bra Black/Nude 38DD
Lepel Charlotte Bustier Balcony Women's Bra Black/Nude 38DD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra, 2 July 2014
I ordered this as I thought I'd look like the model wearing it when I had it on. I didn't. However it fits nicely and I like it. It would look loads better on someone with a small chest I think but I am more than happy with it

Marc Ecko Men's The Eero Black Dial Watch E12519G1 with a Black Silicone Strap
Marc Ecko Men's The Eero Black Dial Watch E12519G1 with a Black Silicone Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird watch but in a good way!, 2 July 2014
I bought this watch for my husband and when it arrived it was the smooth plain side of the strap which we received, the patterned side was on the inside of the strap only. Not sure if this was a mistake. Anyway, it's the weirdest looking watch but weird in a good way and to be honest for the price I would have kept it for myself given the price I paid for it. Luckily my husband was of the same mind as I was and loved it. To be honest it looked better on me bout I kept well shut.

Shearer Candles SCC791 Victorian Winter Candles, Black
Shearer Candles SCC791 Victorian Winter Candles, Black
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This arrived and it's about the same size as a ..., 2 July 2014
This arrived and it's about the same size as a tumbler candle from idea. Lovely quality though- looks classy and has a smell akin to Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not going to light it until the nights start drawing in and I am going to order a couple more to dot around the house.

Vivienne Westwood Ladies Gold Tone Ring Watch VV052GRGD
Vivienne Westwood Ladies Gold Tone Ring Watch VV052GRGD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous ring watch!, 2 July 2014
I ordered this for my mum for her 70th birthday. I was so excited that I showed it to her shortly after it arrived. Honestly her face was a picture - it comes packaged in three boxes inside each other. Really lovely packaging. The ring watch itself looks lovely, really good quality and to be honest I was sorely tempted to keep it for myself and just get her some flowers from the shell garage instead! It's a seriously beautiful ring watch - my mum was overjoyed with it and I am number one child again. Happy days.

Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for a 70th Birthday Card
Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for a 70th Birthday Card
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card, 2 July 2014
This card is small as stated in previous reviews, however it's really different. I bought it for my mum's 70th birthday and she's going to love it. She will be able to keep it too as it folds back up easily. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11