Profile for James D > Reviews

Content by James D

James D

Page: 1 | 2
QUMOX @ SJ4000 Silver Action Sport Cam Camera Waterproof Full HD 1080p 720p Video Photo bike helmetcam water sport
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars GoBuy it!!, 15 Sep 2014
Very impressed with this little unit. Stacks of accessories. Great quality. Good picture quality. Battery is a little hard to access and doesn't have much life. Would highly recommend nonetheless.

Exustar Look Arc Keo Compatible Road Racing Bike Pedals - White
Exustar Look Arc Keo Compatible Road Racing Bike Pedals - White
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain., 27 May 2013
Changed from using standard spd's to these beauties. They look great. Easy to fit. Decent cleats. Good solid click in and out. These were recommended by a member on the T3 forum. I will second the recommendation

Zefal Air Profil XL Mini Pump - Silver/Black, Small
Zefal Air Profil XL Mini Pump - Silver/Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Super pump., 27 May 2013
Great little pump. Nice finish and quality. Fits nicely along with bottle holder. Good size. Very lightweight
If I have to buy another pump it will be this one.

Vittoria Rubino 700x23 Tyres Black/Red
Vittoria Rubino 700x23 Tyres Black/Red
Offered by Service Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., 27 May 2013
Great buy. Look the dogs on my super fast RED T3. Awesome. Would buy again. Touch wood. No punctures. Buy

Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack - Black/Silver, Medium
Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack - Black/Silver, Medium
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 27 May 2013
Topeak know their stuff. Quality item. Good delivery time. Not overly spacious but you don't really want a suitcase under your saddle. Would recommend.

BBB Waterflex Road BWS-03 Overshoes - 47/48, Black
BBB Waterflex Road BWS-03 Overshoes - 47/48, Black
Offered by UK Bike Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 May 2013
Not great at keeping water out. A tight fit. Falling apart a after a short time. I wouldn't buy again.

Camelbak Podium Chill Bottle - Clear/Red, 610ml
Camelbak Podium Chill Bottle - Clear/Red, 610ml
Offered by Hispanoracing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 May 2013
As expected. A great item and as described. Arrived in very good time. Excess packaging!! Had it on a few rides now. Would recommend. In fact I've got two now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar 2013
I already have a pair of these for my hybrid. They are easy to use and you feel the benefit straight away through the pedals. I purchased a second pair for my road bike.

Schlitten Davos
Schlitten Davos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy., 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
This toboggan is simply fantastic. It came just in time for the snow we have had recently. It was perfect for my lads. I had a few goes!!. It took my weight which was a testament to how solid it is. Very well made and worth every penny. Buy it. You will not be disappointed.

Maglite Red Traffic Wand D Cell flashlight accessory
Maglite Red Traffic Wand D Cell flashlight accessory
Offered by 4Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 5 Dec 2012
I used this product the other night in poor conditions. The torch I used has the same head size as a mag lite but is alot lighter. The wand was fantastic and made directing traffic easy
Motorists saw me and knew where I wanted them to go. A simple but effective bit of kit. My only gripe was the delivery time. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2