Profile for Drain Buster user > Reviews

Panasonic KX-TG6721EM DECT Cordless Phone
Panasonic KX-TG6721EM DECT Cordless Phone
Offered by liGo
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG6721EM DECT cordless phone.... a great find, 1 Mar 2014
I spent many an hour going through the various offers and reviews. I am so glad I found this one. It's well worth the additional cost.
There are features I've yet to read about and install. The best one, so far, is being able to increase the volume whilst waiting for "Customer Service" (wherever they are and whatever company) to answer the phone.....so I can get on with other things. Thus, my attitude is better and calmer ( than if I had to hold the phone for 15 mins, waiting and listening to those darn repeated messages) result I get better customer service... A win:win.. It arrived on time. well packaged in the post... as the packaging is not that big... Again Win:Win as there was no waiting for the courier /delivery van.. Good supplier... Recommend this product.

Wired-up BT 10m Telephone Extension Cable Suitable for BT and Other Networks
Wired-up BT 10m Telephone Extension Cable Suitable for BT and Other Networks
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars BT 10m phone extension cable suitable for BT and other points. Wired up and connected!, 1 Mar 2014
Well, it's a wire that goes from the bt point in one room to the new phone I've received which is in my work room..., and it does its job as there's a connection. What more can one say about an extension cable? oh yes, It arrived a day or two before the stated time.... If required, will use this Supplier again.

Multi Purpose High Quality Black / Grey Plastic Fruit or Vegetable Kitchen Storage Rack Trolley 4 or 3 Tier (Black, 80 Centimeters)
Offered by FINE STAR
Price: 14.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Assemble, Strong Product and will stand the test of time, 31 Dec 2013
It's strong, reliable and well worth the cost, and is very easy to assemble. I recommend it
Being strong, it can take a load of fruit, and vegetables without "complaining".. I have an allotment so require a good veg basket. I'm considering purchasing another one, to use in the garage, though will request it is sent by another courier...
Two negatives: It came via the dreaded Post Office, who are determined to make life as difficult as possible for the recipient. Once opened I was disappointed that it was in black, rather than the grey I'd ordered..
The product itself is good and will stand the test of time. Drainbuster

The Forex ''Set & Forget'' Profit System: It is VERY DIFFICULT TO LOSE with this extremely reliable trading system
Price: 2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST! A BOOK THAT TELLS THE TRUTH ON HOW TO MAKE A PROFIT TRADING FOREX, 19 July 2013
Similar to Mark's introduction to trading, I've been "seduced" into buying many trading courses, believing the sales talk of publishing houses and purchasing more then 30 products. This has been more then expensive as I did not make a single in profit... Talk about a sure way to loose money...
When I came across Mark's Trading Room and his products, I checked them carefully and began to demo trade it (recommend this always with a new product).
This book is FIRST CLASS, true and I recommend every trader, or person interested in trading to read it, and follow his suggestions. He speaks TRUTH, and has found what I consider to be the "key" to profitable trading. Following his suggestions and recommendations has turned my trading account in to PROFIT..
Please, before buying any Forex Trading package, read Mark's book and consider what you really want. Look at his Trading Room.. Does, what he recommends, work? I say YES!!!
I recommend this book with enthusiasm, and thank Mark for his honesty, desire to guide others, and above all for sharing what I consider his SIMPLIFIED way to trade.
Sarah

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Vegitarians, 25 May 2013
Well done HFW for providing us with an interesting and exciting recipe book which concentrates on providing us with Veg recipes. I've used the book to broaden my culinary skills and have come up with even more delicious meals. I've even "given away" some weight thus going down 2 jeans sizes..... A friend and I have our own copies of this book and discuss our findings and new tastings... I recommend it..

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 21.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid set of scales, 25 May 2013
I am glad I reviewed the collection of bathroom scales on Amazon before purchasing this. It is not set at 0 and I find it difficult to adjust, yet I like this set of bathroom scales. They are the first ones I've purchased. Perhaps the transportation from abroad to the UK and the delivery has put the set point out by a small amount of 2lb. When weight reading, I take this into account as I consider it a small matter. Recommend

Herbal Tarot Deck
Herbal Tarot Deck

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem of a find, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Herbal Tarot Deck (Cards)
This tarot deck has broadened my knowledge of plants and I've used the deck every day along with the essential guide book which explains this interesting deck... Useful to know how the plants link with the tarot cards.. This deck was recommended by a friend and I am glad I followed it up.. Well worth the expense as I use both the Tarot Deck and the Guide Book every day and have been able to help others better understand their situations.

The Spirit of Herbs: A Guide to the Herbal Tarot
The Spirit of Herbs: A Guide to the Herbal Tarot
by Candis Cantin

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a find, 25 May 2013
Well worth the wait. It arrived well packed and in very good condition.. Since then I've used it every day and find it to be a most useful book. Helpful in deepening my knowledge of herbs and their connection with the tarot cards. A must to be used with the Herbal Tarot Deck and worth the unexpected price of this booklet.

Christopher Ball: Horn Concerto/Oboe Concerto
Christopher Ball: Horn Concerto/Oboe Concerto
Price: 17.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit for Mr Ball!!, 23 April 2013
I know Chris Ball's music through the playing of the excellent oboeist, Paul Arden Taylor. Both men love their music and excel in their respective roles of creating and playing it, thus bringing lightness, and enjoyment to the listener's ear... During the dull days of this winter, I've lightened the mood by playing tracts which conjure up time spent in the countryside soaking up the warmth of the sun and surrounds.. Recommend it!

River Cottage Every Day
River Cottage Every Day
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Having fun experimenting with the recipes, 23 April 2013
It arrived in mint condition, though stated as a 2nd. I've got a bargain. I like Hugh's approach to food preparation and growing. This book has expanded the menus. and I eat my food knowing it's of quality, tasty and doing me good. Well done Hugh! A friend has River Cottage Veg and we are swopping receipes.

Page: 1 | 2