Profile for J. Eyre > Reviews

The Resident [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hilary Swank
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Resident [DVD] (DVD)
Really dark pyscological thriller. Highly recommended.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L
Offered by Bang Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Pity about the strap., 13 Dec. 2013
A good watch spoiled by a tatty plastic strap. The face and watch itself is great, with it's striking white face, would it have hurt to have stretched to a decent strap? Keeping the watch as I only paid £14 for it in an Amazon deal.However if I had paid the original price, I would be returning it.

2-Year Protection Plan Plus for Kindle (6" Display, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, Latest Generation), U.K. customers only

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 29 Sept. 2010
I first looked at this with interest, as I assumed it meant 2 years warranty AFTER the first year which by law you always get on new purchases..thankfully I read the reviews first..so you are actually paying for one year, not two! I realise this warranty covers accidental damage, but if it follows other warrantys it will be full of clauses anyway..I would have expected better from Amazon, given that this is their own product as well!

Hush Puppies Ladies Feature Black Shoe
Hush Puppies Ladies Feature Black Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe Ever!, 25 Jun. 2008
I am waiting for a hip replacement so comfortable shoes are a must for me.These are the best shoes I have ever owned. They are extremely comfortable, and the soles are not thin or slippery. They look good with both trousers and skirts. I have two pairs at the moment but I'm sure i will be buying more!