Profile for D. Lindsay > Reviews

Content by D. Lindsay

D. Lindsay (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iColourful Fabric Pet Dog Nest Puppy Cat Soft Bed Fleece Warm House Kennel Plush with Mat Cushion (Blue)
Offered by douself

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont love it, 7 Jun 2014
But my cats do. Oldster has taken this over as her own. Nice and soft. Haven't tried but looks easy to wash

HEAVY DUTY GARDEN CART TIPPER DUMP TRUCK
HEAVY DUTY GARDEN CART TIPPER DUMP TRUCK
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great truck, 7 Jun 2014
Having read a few of the reviews I was wondering how many hours it was going to take to build this. I was actually surprised how simple it was, and took 40 minutes.

Judge Sabatier 14cm/5.5" Boning Knife
Judge Sabatier 14cm/5.5" Boning Knife
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabatier, 28 Mar 2013
Name really says it all. I love Sabatier knives. This is to replace one that has died after 10 years of hard abuse. It was still as sharp as new and I expect this one to live up to the repution it justifies.

High Speed (Category 2) 1.2 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 28 Mar 2013
Over the eons I have various cables. This one stands out as being very sturdy and even looks nice. Even the plugs came with small protectors. Excellent quality for price.

Mens Thermal Underwear Long Sleeve Warm Winter Wear Tshirt Crew Neck Hip Length Vest (XX-Large, White)
Offered by Mount Cherry Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy them, 28 Mar 2013
I like practical and functional items. For me the first thing I noticed was they are a good length. Better than most. Nice fit and warm.

C21 Mens Fleece Jogging Tracksuit Bottoms Pants Trousers - S - 5XL
C21 Mens Fleece Jogging Tracksuit Bottoms Pants Trousers - S - 5XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and hard wearing, 28 Mar 2013
I have used this type many times over the years. They may be cheap but are simple, practical and hard wearing. The quality is no different to earier ones.

Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Floppy, 15 Mar 2013
First feel of this was very misleading. A light floppy item came out the package and I had thoughts of it falling apart in days. First impression was wrong. It is comfortable to wear and very sturdy. The pick it up to answer is handy as no fiddly buttons to find.

Comma GR2500G 500g Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease
Comma GR2500G 500g Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease

5.0 out of 5 stars General purpose, 15 Mar 2013
Flexible use product. Even comes with the old grease gun filling plate inside. Main use for me is wheelchair bearings

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by PetShopBowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats are choosy, 15 Mar 2013
Our 7 cats enjoy felix food. these packets are a good way to serve up a fresh meal quickly. Sadly my arthritic hands let me down and I had to revert to cans.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 8:04 AM BST

HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen
HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 7 Feb 2013
Having had similar from different traders I knew what to expect. Only time I have had issues with a low quality screen cover which caused these to drag and become unusable. Only let-down was extremely long delivery time. Sent from abroad!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3