Profile for MIDNIGHT > Reviews

Koziol Pip Purple Trinket Tree Stand Jewellery Tree
Offered by Cadeaux Gifts
Price: 19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Dec 2012
I obviously knew it was plastic material it was made of, but when I actually saw it I didn't think it looked as nice as the picture,
but it will do the job its made to do. I now think it was over priced for what it was.

Arm Holder Armband Exercise/Jogging Case for iPhone 3G/3GS & iPod Touch - Pink
Arm Holder Armband Exercise/Jogging Case for iPhone 3G/3GS & iPod Touch - Pink
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Arm Holder Armband, 20 Jan 2012
I bought this "Arm Holder Armband Exercise/Jogging Case or iPhone 3G/3GS & iPod TouchArm Holder Armband Exercise/Jogging Case for iPhone 3G/3GS & iPod Touch - Pink as a present for someone. It was delivered on time and in good condition.
The recipient is finding it very useful. It is well made and attractive looking.

The House at Sea's End: A Ruth Galloway Investigation
The House at Sea's End: A Ruth Galloway Investigation
by Elly Griffiths
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SERIES OF BOOKS .., 8 Dec 2011
I love this series of Ruth Galloway Invesitgations. She is a great character full of self doubt, but a lovely caring person. These stories are well written and like all well written stories you just can't put the book down.

Grave in the Cotswolds, A (Cotswold Mysteries)
Grave in the Cotswolds, A (Cotswold Mysteries)
by Rebecca Tope
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars KEPT ME WELL ENTERTAINED.., 8 Dec 2011
I love Rebecca Tope's series "Cotswold Mysteries". This one Grave in the Cotswolds is again a really good read. Thea finds herself in yet more trouble but as usual she gets on with it. I have all the books in the series they are well worth reading.

Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Price: 8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Out of Africa (Audio CD)
I loved this music - right from the beginning you could imagine looking out over the savana, breathtaking. I never get bored listing to it. John Barry's score is truly beautiful.

Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came
Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came
by M. C. Beaton
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars THE DAY THE FLOODS CAME .... Agatha Raisin, 24 Aug 2011
This series of books about AGATHA RAISIN are worth their weight in gold! Agatha is a puzzle, she tries so hard to find herself a good man all the way through this series, unfortunately she tries too hard sometimes. She gets up to all sorts of things, she is a member of the Church Ladies Group in her village and her good friend is the Vicar's wife unfortunately the Vicar does not share his wife's thoughts about her! Agatha always tries to please and things go terribly wrong, she is looking for her "place" she is use to being her own boss in her own Public Relations Company but now she is living in a little village and she has to fit in. She wants adventure and love which is right on her own doorstep, unfortunately it is not that easy and she is lead off into some interesting and funny adventures.
The books are a breath of fresh air - funny and friendly.

Death on the Downs: The Fethering Mysteries
Death on the Downs: The Fethering Mysteries
by Simon Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GOOD READ FROM SIMON BRETT .., 24 Aug 2011
DEATH ON THE DOWNS ...
I really enjoyed this book, its the sort that you don't want to put down. Some many twists and
turns, its fun trying to follow all the clues (or red herrings). The characters are coming more
alive. Jude is a real puzzle where does she come from, what's her story - we will obviously find
out as the books progress. Carol is coming out of her shell a bit, but there is more to her. The
plot of the book is well worked out - with Carol and Jude working on it you can be sure it will
end with a "bang". Keep them coming Mr. Brett

The Body on the Beach: The Fethering Mysteries
The Body on the Beach: The Fethering Mysteries
by Simon Brett
Price: 8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD READ, 24 Aug 2011
I have never read a book by this writer before and I am really glad I have found him.
THE BODY ON THE BEACH, first I thought it was going to be a bit slow. When the characters grabbed my attention I could not put the book down. The plots are good and you are lead in one direction by your mind only to find out you were wrong. Its a real whodunit. I am going to read all the books in this series. I have actually read and finished the second one already, and I have to say the characters change as they get to know one another - but there is a lot to find out about them.
Keep writing this series Mr. Brett!

A Cotswold Mystery
A Cotswold Mystery
by Rebecca Tope
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY GREAT READ.., 14 July 2011
This review is from: A Cotswold Mystery (Paperback)
I am completely hooked on the "Cotswold Mystery" collection. Thea the heroin is a complicated lady - she has a few hang ups when it comes to the men in her life. She misses her husband who passed away suddenly so she throws herself into interesting work - like house sitting what could be complicated about that!! Well in her adventures she finds out and at the same time "love" looms on the horizon just to cloud the issue. I could not put this book and the others in the series down. I am glad Rebecca Tope wrote this series and when I have finished reading these I am going to start on her other series about the West Country. In all a really good read.

Great British Railway Journeys
Great British Railway Journeys
by Charlie Bunce
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 14 July 2011
I was really taken with the TV Series so I thought I would read the book. I am so glad I bought the book, I lost myself in for hours. It just brought the past so alive, it made you feel like should go back in time to see what it was really like.
The amount of work that must have gone into building the railways was mind blowing considering that did not have the tools we have today. It is well worth the read, infact I am going to try to do some of the journeys in the book, really looking forward to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4