Profile for M. Johnson > Reviews

Content by M. Johnson

M. Johnson (Suffolk)

TeckNet® SD Mini Rechargeable Portable Pocket Speaker With Built-In FM and SD Card Reader for iPhone, iPad, Smartphones, Tablets & other Bluetooth Devices - Black
Offered by Eix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 11 Nov 2011
I bought these speakers for my 6 year old niece and they are perfect for what she needs. They work great in her bedroom and the fact that they are pink makes it even better.

Your Allergy-free Diet Plan for Babies and Children
Your Allergy-free Diet Plan for Babies and Children
by Carolyn Humphries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 25 Aug 2010
I ordered this book when my 1 year old good diagnosed with allergies to wheat, dairy, eggs and nuts. It's so useful. It take out all things that people could have allergies against and then tells you when you can add things back in if your child doesn't have a certain allergy. A good buy for the price. The recipes are also very simple to follow. Some of the ingredients I had to order off the web, like egg replacer, but it was easy enough to find.

A PAIR OF 36" POOL CUES + SPARE TIPS **
A PAIR OF 36" POOL CUES + SPARE TIPS **
Offered by Cuesports & Leisure Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Not expected, 22 Feb 2010
For the price of these cues I thought they were just about right for my 3 year old to batter about his pool table. When they arrived I was very surprised. They felt sturdy and of a really good quality. They are a really good size for children and short people to use on a pool/snooker table. All in all a good buy if you are looking for some shorter cues.

Childrens Boys Pirate Belt
Childrens Boys Pirate Belt

3.0 out of 5 stars Childrens belt???, 22 Feb 2010
This review is from: Childrens Boys Pirate Belt (Toy)
I ordered this belt for my son and it was said to be a Childrens boys belt. Apart from the pirates on it that would appeal to a little boy it certainly didn't fit. In fact it fitted my husband that has a 34" waist so there was no way it would fit a normal sized child. I also asked the seller for a specific colour and this did not happen. So overall very disappointed.

Roary the Racing Car (Nintendo DS)
Roary the Racing Car (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Even a 3 year old can play this, 22 Dec 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game for my 3 year old so that I could stop him from wanting to play on my DS games. It's pretty simple to play and he has been teaching me how to play it. Some games say 3+ on them but this is never the case. In this instance it is very true. I would definately recommend this as a starter game for a younger person, especially if they are into Roary and cars in general.