Profile for Deaver Diva > Reviews

Content by Deaver Diva

Deaver Diva

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction- Learning to Manifest Your Desires
by Esther and Jerry Hicks

4.0 out of 5 stars in fact I have stopped half way as I got a bit bored so, I've given it a 4 star to ..., 1 Aug. 2015
Hmmmmmmm, o.k worth reading I suppose, in fact I have stopped half way as I got a bit bored so, I've given it a 4 star to be fair, it might just be me, perhaps not quite on the same wavelength.

The Power Is Within You
The Power Is Within You
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and clear, 1 Aug. 2015
Typical of Louise Hay, nice and clear, easy to read, makes you want to read it, of course some of it is repeating what she has said before but thats to be expected. In all a book worth buying.

ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT HUSK / HULLS PILLOW,SIZE 24" X 17", 2.6 KILO,DIRECT FROM BRITISH MANUFACTURER, THE COMFORT IT ADDS TO YOUR NECK SHOULDER AND HEAD IS OUT OF THIS WORLD ( Ian Valentine)
Offered by Perfect Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars It was packaged beautifully, with a few introductory papers inside, 26 July 2015
I received this pillow, delivered by Hermes on the date it was due, Hermes very polite and efficient as always. It was packaged beautifully, with a few introductory papers inside, no great long winded instructions written in several languages. I tried the pillow that night and after reading some of the reviews wondered how long it would take me to get used to it, I was amazed to find after my initial shock at it being so firm, (I don't know why I was shocked) I told myself to relax and just wait and see if my body responded and relaxed with me, it did, I had the best nights sleep I've had for a long long time, I hardly moved during the night, I was amazed and each night it has continued, its early days yet ( its only 26th today) so I've only slept 3 nights on it so far, as for people saying its noisy its not, a little bit crunchy if you move a lot, and the smell ? well its so feint and is reminds me slightly of hops, so a very pleasant natural smell, much better than acrid plastics. All in all a very nice pillow. 30/07/15 I am now updating these comments,as I find one of the most important things for me is a nice cool head, feathers,and man made fibres used to make my head very hot and I tossed and turned all night, as you can see from my original comments above I hardly move, when you buy pillows they always say "keeps your head cool" etc and it never does, this company is actually speaking the truth ! So my nights are getting better.

Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron
Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Jun. 2015
very disappointing for Polti, not enough steam.

Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Offered by ZEICHEN-CENTER EBELING

5.0 out of 5 stars both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils ..., 18 April 2015
I wanted these as I have the colouring books Secret Garden and Enchanted Wood, both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils are just the job, you can get a fine point on them for the very fine work and if you go over them with a little water you have a wonderful water colour painting, for more depth you can go over the colour as many times as you wish. I thoroughly recommend them.

The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
by Don Miguel Ruiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It Your Life Won't Be The Same Again, 30 Sept. 2014
wow !!! what a book, you start reading it and it seems to just repeat itself and I found myself getting a bit irritated, but I pressed on and eventually I could see why, its as if he is talking to a child (me the reader) and the repetition really makes it sink in. I now find its part of my life, just remember the 4 agreements if you have a problem and bingo you're nice and calm and in control once again, so simple, so effective.

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2014
I love it, easy to use, easy to listen to. perfect.! Trouble is my daughter seems to think its hers at the moment.

Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
by Mimi Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 4 Jun. 2014
I chose just 3 stars because I feel the book could do with a bit of tweaking here and there, the recipes are still City based shop recipes some of the stuff you can't get out of town, so they still need to be a little more realistic in terms of everyday people. Nice book though and well worth having

Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Offered by shop online 1992

5.0 out of 5 stars Diva deaver plays bowls, 2 Dec. 2013
My daughter and I have taken to bowls, lovely, needed a jacket for really cold days here on the seafront, wonderful jackets, warm dry and snug.

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Deaver diva loves angel, 2 Dec. 2013
I had a Fire Angel fire alarm years ago, its now defunked, I needed a carbon monoxide alarm so I thought of Fire Angel, as usual perfect

Page: 1 | 2 | 3