Profile for Deaver Diva > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Go Travel Adaptor 3 Pin UK into 2 Pin Plug Euro Adapter
Go Travel Adaptor 3 Pin UK into 2 Pin Plug Euro Adapter
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars small neat easy to carry and did the job no fuss, 3 Oct. 2015
what can you say about a plug, small neat easy to carry and did the job no fuss.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars what a brilliant little kettle, 3 Oct. 2015
what a brilliant little kettle, I didn't think much of the 2 cups, but thats just my opinion, I recently went to Bruges armed with my kettle as I noticed they don't have tea and coffee making facilities. This little kettle didn't disappoint in any way. it held enough for 3 good mugfuls what more can you ask, quiet and quick just the thing first thing in the morning....wonderful !!!

3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, and Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Extremely Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Performance Monitor, Exercise Time - Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer with Advanced Tri-Axis Technology and Calories Burned | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by Realalt UK

1.0 out of 5 stars most dissapointing, 3 Oct. 2015
I have just received this, after reading so many reviews saying "its easy to set up" yeah right, the damn thing won't even show me 24 hrs it jumps from the top to the bottom no matter what you press its always the same, what a load of rubbish, at the moment its sitting on the table waiting to go back and guess what it shows I've walked 82 steps !!! How clever, I didn't know my table could walk !! Since writing this I have heard from Realalt, they are sorry to learn of my difficulties and have promised me a full refund, they also said I could keep the pedometer and sent further instructions to try to help me set it up again, in all honesty they couldn't be fairer than that, so I leave you now to make up your own minds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2015 10:19 PM BST

Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction- Learning to Manifest Your Desires
by Esther Hicks

4.0 out of 5 stars in fact I have stopped half way as I got a bit bored so, I've given it a 4 star to ..., 1 Aug. 2015
Hmmmmmmm, o.k worth reading I suppose, in fact I have stopped half way as I got a bit bored so, I've given it a 4 star to be fair, it might just be me, perhaps not quite on the same wavelength.

The Power Is Within You
The Power Is Within You
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and clear, 1 Aug. 2015
Typical of Louise Hay, nice and clear, easy to read, makes you want to read it, of course some of it is repeating what she has said before but thats to be expected. In all a book worth buying.

ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT HUSK / HULLS PILLOW,SIZE 24" X 17", 2.6 KILO,DIRECT FROM BRITISH MANUFACTURER, THE COMFORT IT ADDS TO YOUR NECK SHOULDER AND HEAD IS OUT OF THIS WORLD ( Ian Valentine)
Offered by Perfect Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars It was packaged beautifully, with a few introductory papers inside, 26 July 2015
I received this pillow, delivered by Hermes on the date it was due, Hermes very polite and efficient as always. It was packaged beautifully, with a few introductory papers inside, no great long winded instructions written in several languages. I tried the pillow that night and after reading some of the reviews wondered how long it would take me to get used to it, I was amazed to find after my initial shock at it being so firm, (I don't know why I was shocked) I told myself to relax and just wait and see if my body responded and relaxed with me, it did, I had the best nights sleep I've had for a long long time, I hardly moved during the night, I was amazed and each night it has continued, its early days yet ( its only 26th today) so I've only slept 3 nights on it so far, as for people saying its noisy its not, a little bit crunchy if you move a lot, and the smell ? well its so feint and is reminds me slightly of hops, so a very pleasant natural smell, much better than acrid plastics. All in all a very nice pillow. 30/07/15 I am now updating these comments,as I find one of the most important things for me is a nice cool head, feathers,and man made fibres used to make my head very hot and I tossed and turned all night, as you can see from my original comments above I hardly move, when you buy pillows they always say "keeps your head cool" etc and it never does, this company is actually speaking the truth ! So my nights are getting better.

Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron
Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Jun. 2015
very disappointing for Polti, not enough steam.

Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils ..., 18 April 2015
I wanted these as I have the colouring books Secret Garden and Enchanted Wood, both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils are just the job, you can get a fine point on them for the very fine work and if you go over them with a little water you have a wonderful water colour painting, for more depth you can go over the colour as many times as you wish. I thoroughly recommend them.

The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
by Don Miguel Ruiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It Your Life Won't Be The Same Again, 30 Sept. 2014
wow !!! what a book, you start reading it and it seems to just repeat itself and I found myself getting a bit irritated, but I pressed on and eventually I could see why, its as if he is talking to a child (me the reader) and the repetition really makes it sink in. I now find its part of my life, just remember the 4 agreements if you have a problem and bingo you're nice and calm and in control once again, so simple, so effective.

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2014
I love it, easy to use, easy to listen to. perfect.! Trouble is my daughter seems to think its hers at the moment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3