Profile for Deaver Diva > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron
Polti Vaporella Forever 630 Steam Generator Iron

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Jun. 2015
very disappointing for Polti, not enough steam.

Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils ..., 18 April 2015
I wanted these as I have the colouring books Secret Garden and Enchanted Wood, both excellent but both have very fine work these watercolour pencils are just the job, you can get a fine point on them for the very fine work and if you go over them with a little water you have a wonderful water colour painting, for more depth you can go over the colour as many times as you wish. I thoroughly recommend them.

The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom)
by Don Miguel Ruiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It Your Life Won't Be The Same Again, 30 Sept. 2014
wow !!! what a book, you start reading it and it seems to just repeat itself and I found myself getting a bit irritated, but I pressed on and eventually I could see why, its as if he is talking to a child (me the reader) and the repetition really makes it sink in. I now find its part of my life, just remember the 4 agreements if you have a problem and bingo you're nice and calm and in control once again, so simple, so effective.

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2014
I love it, easy to use, easy to listen to. perfect.! Trouble is my daughter seems to think its hers at the moment.

Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
by Mimi Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 4 Jun. 2014
I chose just 3 stars because I feel the book could do with a bit of tweaking here and there, the recipes are still City based shop recipes some of the stuff you can't get out of town, so they still need to be a little more realistic in terms of everyday people. Nice book though and well worth having

Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Offered by G5 Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Diva deaver plays bowls, 2 Dec. 2013
My daughter and I have taken to bowls, lovely, needed a jacket for really cold days here on the seafront, wonderful jackets, warm dry and snug.

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Deaver diva loves angel, 2 Dec. 2013
I had a Fire Angel fire alarm years ago, its now defunked, I needed a carbon monoxide alarm so I thought of Fire Angel, as usual perfect

Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Deaver Diva, 19 July 2013
I have had high blood pressure on and off for years, always something that was hard to define, I decided to get the wrist one, mainly because I don't like the feeling of the tightness when the arm cuff pumps up, for some strange reason I panic, this is the lesser of the two evils. It still gets tight, which it has to do, but its so quick and easy to use, no fiddling and messing around, simple instructions, pop it on your wrist and job done. Good product.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Deaver Diva, 19 July 2013
I wanted a book of 5-2 recipes, the ones I had looked at were all a bit pretentious, I don't have money or the taste for some of the things , but in this book its more down to earth, a real persons book, and as a lot of the recipes come together from other people there's a better mix to choose from.

Drakes Pride 4 Bowl Carrier
Drakes Pride 4 Bowl Carrier
Offered by Salto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowl carrier, 4 July 2013
Good service, sensible design, easy to carry and makes light work of your woods. Good quality product. I would recommend this bowl carrier to anyone who doesn't want the hassle of bags.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3