Profile for Deaver Diva > Reviews

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun 2014
I love it, easy to use, easy to listen to. perfect.! Trouble is my daughter seems to think its hers at the moment.

Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
by Mimi Spencer
Price: 5.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 4 Jun 2014
I chose just 3 stars because I feel the book could do with a bit of tweaking here and there, the recipes are still City based shop recipes some of the stuff you can't get out of town, so they still need to be a little more realistic in terms of everyday people. Nice book though and well worth having

Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Offered by G5 Apparel
Price: 17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Diva deaver plays bowls, 2 Dec 2013
My daughter and I have taken to bowls, lovely, needed a jacket for really cold days here on the seafront, wonderful jackets, warm dry and snug.

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Price: 21.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Deaver diva loves angel, 2 Dec 2013
I had a Fire Angel fire alarm years ago, its now defunked, I needed a carbon monoxide alarm so I thought of Fire Angel, as usual perfect

Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 27.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Deaver Diva, 19 July 2013
I have had high blood pressure on and off for years, always something that was hard to define, I decided to get the wrist one, mainly because I don't like the feeling of the tightness when the arm cuff pumps up, for some strange reason I panic, this is the lesser of the two evils. It still gets tight, which it has to do, but its so quick and easy to use, no fiddling and messing around, simple instructions, pop it on your wrist and job done. Good product.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison
Price: 4.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Deaver Diva, 19 July 2013
I wanted a book of 5-2 recipes, the ones I had looked at were all a bit pretentious, I don't have money or the taste for some of the things , but in this book its more down to earth, a real persons book, and as a lot of the recipes come together from other people there's a better mix to choose from.

Drakes Pride 4 Bowl Carrier
Drakes Pride 4 Bowl Carrier
Offered by Thurston
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowl carrier, 4 July 2013
Good service, sensible design, easy to carry and makes light work of your woods. Good quality product. I would recommend this bowl carrier to anyone who doesn't want the hassle of bags.

Henselite Grippo Bowls Polish
Henselite Grippo Bowls Polish
Offered by Salto UK
Price: 5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Grippo, 4 July 2013
I have had to give it 3 stars because I haven't used it yet, as far as Grippo is concerned I don't know. As far as the service I received from the sender first class, that would be 5 STAR

Slazenger Bowling Shoes Ladies White 6 UK UK
Slazenger Bowling Shoes Ladies White 6 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowling shoes, 4 July 2013
I received these promptly, the shoes don't LOOK all that good, but they are, comfortable and not too expensive, excellent

Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited
Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited
by Brian L. Weiss
Price: 10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Deaver Diva, 30 Mar 2013
Beautiful book, it made my heart sing to think that souls can be bought together even in another lifetime, there's hope for us all, I recommend this book to all who want some insight and comfort.

Page: 1 | 2