Profile for Blue Boy > Reviews

Content by Blue Boy

Blue Boy

Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo 400ml & Repairing Conditioner 250ml Pack
Offered by Afro Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product I've ever used, 1 Feb. 2014
My hair used to be curly, dry and very prone to split ends. I have used all kinds of expensive and cheap shampoos and treatments previously. Soon after I started using Palmers products, the elasticity came back to my hair, it doesn't break anymore. It is still curly but doesn't knot like it used to. I am getting close to 40, my hair is looking more and more like it used to when i was 15 - apart from the white coloured parts :-) . It is even getting longer faster. I would recommend these to everyone.

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Only caused pain, 25 Sept. 2013
I took these about two months. I ended up having two late periods, all the "pregnancy symptoms" + lots of physical pain.
Never felt so bad physically and emotionally. These might work for some but they can't be good for everyone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 10:06 PM BST

Just Got Lucky
Just Got Lucky

2.0 out of 5 stars Important Correction!, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Just Got Lucky (Audio CD)
I don't know what sources Geoffrey Himes was using for the previous review, but the songs on this album are most certainly NOT from any sessions made in the 70's or 80's. As the subtitle to the disc says, these are "cuts from the late 1940's" - specifically 1947 and 1949 in Los Angeles and Houston respectively. Not that the disc is without merit, if that's your thing, but anyone expecting modern-sounding recordings will be somewhat disappointed. The album "Pressure Cooker" is available elsewhere on Amazon, and it is here that you will find the results of the sessions referred to - unfortunately not at such a bargain price!

Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft))
Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft))
by Mike Hotek

5.0 out of 5 stars SQL easy to learn, 23 Jan. 2011
This is a great book. It provides sufficient instructions to allow you to build SQL server applications. I had almost no knowledge of SQL before I started reading it. I have only read half way through and I can already create SQL queries I thought I'd never be able to understand.
The instructions are very easy to follow. My colleagues who are experienced SQL server professionals find this book very useful as well.

Sony MDRJ10B VITE Headphones With Over Ear Clip (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony MDRJ10B VITE Headphones With Over Ear Clip (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars They keep falling off., 15 Nov. 2010
I bought these for use at the gym. They don't stay on at all. I left the gym more stressed then I arrived because these headphones are a waste of money. Not even worth returning.

Standards Vol.1
Standards Vol.1
Offered by EliteDigital UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Jarrett Scats? Possibly - minus the initial 'S'., 28 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Standards Vol.1 (Audio CD)
I'm sorry, but the intrusive background squawking that Jarrett appears unable to control - particularly on uptempo numbers - ruins this album for me. I can smile indulgently at Oscar Petersen's background vocals, but when guests start looking at me in a funny way whenever I play this - asking if it's a catfight they can hear in the background - I know that tolerance of Bebop eccentricity can be taken too far. It's a shame, because the playing of all three musicians is faultless. Shall I be generous and say that perhaps the piano mic was too close to the keyboard? Caveat Emptor.........
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 4:43 PM GMT