Profile for M. Wright > Reviews

Content by M. Wright

M. Wright (Surrey, England)

M009S 8GB NATPC M009S 8GB Capacitive Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN) , 7" ,Dual Core (2 x 1.5 GHz) Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Responsive Capacitive Screen - Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook - HD 2160P - now with 8GB Storage and SKYPE VIDEO calling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet for the price, 7 Jan. 2012
I picked up a 'budget' tablet about a month ago, it was branded but it was a major disappointment so I sent it back. I then thought i'd take a chance on this tablet for my Dad and I have to say my hopes weren't too high. This tablet has exceeded all of my expectations. The screen is superb, the software worked really well (unlike my previous purchase!). The app market is in dollars but that didn't stop me making purchases (it was converted to pounds). This tablet successfully did everything I chucked at it. The videos played really well. The browser loaded very quickly (I downloaded the dolphin browser which is great). The wi fi signal was superb.

I would highly recommend this tablet. Gameloft games didn't seem to work but that's a minor gripe. My Dad is chuffed with his present (he was delighted the iPlayer worked so well).

I'm so pleased that I've ordered another one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 1:17 AM BST

PLANEX IEEE802.11n Draft2.0/g/b compatible wireless LAN micro USB adapter GW-USMicroN Designed in Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this USB dongle, 20 Aug. 2009
I've never written a review for an item before but I felt with this one it would be useful to others. I think this product is fantastic. I was nervous about buying this as I've bought USB devices in the past that haven't worked with my iBook. I have a fairly old iBook (the clamshell) running OSX 10.3.9. This seemed to be one of only a few that would run on 10.3. The set up instructions were great, and when it's finished it'll launch it's own software to allow you to connect. The one thing it didn't mention is that you'll need to go into system prefs and add another ethernet (it should appear when the dongle is plugged in) in the network settings. Other than that it's brilliant. I highly recommend it. PS. It's tiny!

Eye To The Telescope
Eye To The Telescope
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply had to say..., 7 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Eye To The Telescope (Audio CD)
I felt the need to say that I think this album is brilliant and gets better with every listen. Strangely (as it's reviewed by one as the worst track on the album!) my fave is Another Place To Fall but frankly all are outstanding.
Buy this album now, you won't be disappointed!