Profile for daria > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Premier Housewares 2401328 Folding Snack Table, Natural Wood
Premier Housewares 2401328 Folding Snack Table, Natural Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars nice handy little tables, 21 Dec. 2015
really handy little tables, nice quality, but you get what you pay for, one arrived a little damaged but decided to live with it and not send it back.

PACK OF 6 LARGE LIGHT UP LED COLOUR CHANGING CHRISTMAS PARCELS / GIFT BOXES SIZE 10 CM APPROX

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colourful present set, 21 Dec. 2015
Lovely little presents to put in my santa sleigh, vibrant colours at the right size, arrived quickly. Looks very festive

Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Cobalt, Small
Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Cobalt, Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 21 Dec. 2015
These jackets come up quite big, so order a smaller size. My daughter is a small, but I had to go to extra small for her to fit into this jacket, even that one is roomy.

SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder
SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 21 Dec. 2015
Brilliant, took a little while for the cats to get used to the new feeding trays, so don't give up. Now it is so useful as I have two cats , one cat eats more than the other, so at least I can control their food intake. Would highly recommend.

esprit Women's 993EE1K903 V-Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Feb. 2015
They r nice but came up a bit tight fitting.

Mi-Pac Blue Dyed Denim Rucksack
Mi-Pac Blue Dyed Denim Rucksack
Offered by FAB BRANDS

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sturdy back pack, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this back pack for my 11yr old daughter as a school bag. She loves it. It is sturdy and comfortable even when packed with books. It is quite an expensive item and i would recommend it even though we had to wait 6 weeks for it to arrive. After a few weeks a tag on one of the zip closings broke which is a pain but my daughter does not to be without so can't send it back.

Kenwood Miro TTM333 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Metal
Kenwood Miro TTM333 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely stylish toaster, 31 Oct. 2011
Recently purchased this kenwood toaster and I am very happy wih it. It is stylish, easy to use, and makes perfect toast. The viewing feature is a bonus. I even use the toaster with toasting bags and makes perfect toastie sandwiches. Great buy would highly reccommend.

Kenwood SJM250 Metal Jug Kettle - Stainless Steel
Kenwood SJM250 Metal Jug Kettle - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kettle, 11 Nov. 2010
I have had this Kettle for two weeks now and am impressed with this compact,attractive, quiet kettle. It boils quick, has a sturdy handle and easy to fill with its flip top. I looked at lots of kettles before I settled on this one. I was looking for a kettle that would not dominate the work surface, but compact enough to blend onto the work surface. I don not tire of looking at it, which is good as it is used consantly. Great Kettle, would hightly reccommend.

Pintoy Wooden Marlborough Dolls House
Pintoy Wooden Marlborough Dolls House

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Product, 11 Nov. 2010
I have bought this for my 8 yr old daughter for Christmas, as she loves playing with houses. I have opened the box containing the dolls house which is flat packed. I wanted to ensure all the parts are included in the box prior to putting in together on Christmas Eve. On looking at the product I was impressed with the quality of the wood. It is sturdy and has lots of room to put all her furniture. what is also good is that it does not have too many fiddly parts to assemble, it will be easy to set it up. I have bought the basement to go with the dolls house. I am sure this will be passed on to future generations. Highly reccommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How lovely, 11 Nov. 2010
I bought this family for my daughter to go with her Pintoy Marlbourough Dolls House. What is nice is that Granny and Grandad is also included, together with a baby.
It is so sweet. Highly reccommend

Page: 1 | 2