Profile for Mrs. L. Y. Higgins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Y. Higgins

Mrs. L. Y. Higgins "True Life stories" (Oxfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Razor Blades 8 Pack
Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Razor Blades 8 Pack
Offered by RazorBlades4u
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price!, 18 Aug 2014
Excellent quick delivery and a very good price for this product. Will be buying these again.

The Glittering Fields
The Glittering Fields
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Australia as I would love to see it, 5 Aug 2014
This was my first book by Patricia Shaw which I followed with The Opal Seekers and will be reading more books by this Author hopefully. Her description of sights, sounds and people is excellent and the story line itself kept me glued to the book. I love reading about Australia, especially in earlier days, so this book fitted the bill perfectly.

The Opal Seekers
The Opal Seekers
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read - want more, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Opal Seekers (Kindle Edition)
An outstanding story and one I couldn't put down. The length of the book was brilliant as I was so enjoying it I did not want it to end. The description of life in the opal mines, and the outback were very vivid as were the characters in the story. Will definitely be reading more from this Author.

'Memories of Growing Up' USB Stick In Gift Presentation Package - 32 gigabytes
'Memories of Growing Up' USB Stick In Gift Presentation Package - 32 gigabytes
Offered by Talltape
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent presentation, 26 Jun 2014
Was very pleased with this item, boxed beautifully and the qualify of the leather etc is very very good. A lovely birthday present for my 1 year old granddaughter. I shall get another for my grandson. Unusual present.

Outlasting the Trail: The Story of a Woman's Journey West
Outlasting the Trail: The Story of a Woman's Journey West
Price: 3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars A woman's strength, 16 Jun 2014
This book really inspired me and shows what a woman can do when pushed to the limits. Life was very hard and difficult but a story and courage. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Andrew James Electronic Personal Glass Platform Bathroom Scales With 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 April 2014
Ordered my scales and received them very quickly. Really pleased with them - ultra smart and light in weight and easy to read the display as well. I have had them two weeks now and have used them twice in that time, but the readings are accurate and hopefully these scales will last me many years. The price was very good too so a bargain buy.

Slender Slim Slendier Organic Konjac Spaghetti 340g
Slender Slim Slendier Organic Konjac Spaghetti 340g
Offered by Natures Healthbox
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want I needed for a change, 3 April 2014
Being totally gluten intolerant - on a scale of 1 to 5 - a 5! So it was a pleasure to get this spaghetti and the rice, and to be able to feel I was eating normally again. Quite to prepare and easy to serve. Very pleased with this purchase and will certainly order more from this supplier.

Slender Slim Slendier Organic Konjac Fettuccini 340g
Slender Slim Slendier Organic Konjac Fettuccini 340g

5.0 out of 5 stars Fettucini - at last something I can eat, 3 April 2014
This was the first time we have tried this - but it is perfect for someone who is totally gluten intolerant. Was despatched quickly once ordered so arrived in good time. Will definitely be ordering lots more from this supplier.

No Place to Die
No Place to Die
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense was excellent, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: No Place to Die (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant book and such a totally different plot. Will recommend this to friends. Good author so more of these.

The Book of Castaways
The Book of Castaways
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Short for different, 2 Feb 2014
Although most of the stories were short, it made for some different reading and not really what I expected. What like a thicker book
but not a bad buy.