Profile for Ioannou Aik > Reviews

Content by Ioannou Aik

Ioannou Aik "Athelia" (Athens - GREECE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Olfa Rotating Cutting Mat, Green
Olfa Rotating Cutting Mat, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product !!!!, 14 Oct. 2014
Excellent product, very good size for me. it rotates easily and helps me when cutting with my rotary cutter, Olfa as well.
I always trust this brand. the package arrived intact to Greece and in very short time. I highly recommend it.

Blue Banana - White Squiggle Print Bell Sleeve Tunic Top Size 16
Blue Banana - White Squiggle Print Bell Sleeve Tunic Top Size 16
Offered by Blue Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT COMPANY !!!, 16 Jan. 2014
I just received the tunic. It is really excellent. Very good material, caresses the body, good length to cover the unperfections, exactly as seen on the Picture. And the manufacturers deserve an Extra bravo, as the package was very very good. A nice box and the tunic wrapped in soft golden paper (would have been an excellent gift), and what a surprise a delicious lolipop inside! A polite letter explained the return-refund terms. Don't hesitate. They are professionals. I will definitely buy more clothes from this company. Thank you !!!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Reusable Cupcake Cases, 7 cm - Pack of 12
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Reusable Cupcake Cases, 7 cm - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THEM, 8 Jan. 2014
Really good cupcake cases ! I use them a lot with no problem so far ! Nice colours and material !

16GB Cute Kitten Cat's PAW High Speed USB 2.0 High Speed Flash Pen Drive Disk Memory Stick Support Windows and Mac OS Shock Proof Great Gift (Ricco 05-017) (16GB WHITE)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 8 Jan. 2014
What can I say ? It' s a beautiful cat's paw flash, and does the job it is meant to !!!!

The Sewing Book
The Sewing Book
by Alison Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST SEWING BOOK EVER !!!!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Sewing Book (Hardcover)
This must be the best sewing book ever. I am new in sewing, but, despite the sewing terms which sometimes were difficult to translate in greek, I could understand the meaning helped by the details and the beautiful pictures. I really LOVE this book and read it over and over again !!!!!

Country Cottage Quilting: 15 Quirky Quilt Projects Combining Stitchery with Patchwork
by Lynette Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars SO AAND SO, 8 Jan. 2014
Not as many details as I would like. May be for more experienced quilters and not new as I am.
Fortunately I bought more books which helped me more !

Super-cute Pincushions
Super-cute Pincushions
by Kate Haxell

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT !!!!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Super-cute Pincushions (Paperback)
A really good book ! Excelent pin cushions, beautiful pictures, good templates, full of colours and imagination. I am sure I will make them easily! I stronglly recommend it for making stuff for my own and small gifts for my friends !

Quilting Step By Step
Quilting Step By Step
by Maggi Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST QUILTING BOOK !!!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Quilting Step By Step (Hardcover)
I am new in quilting and this book really helped me understand, as it says step by step, how to make a quilt. Excellent pictures, details for every step you make, and many different options on how to proceed. I really love it, I think it is the perfect book for quilters! Thanks a lot Maggi Gordon !

100 Traditional and Contemporary Quilt Blocks
100 Traditional and Contemporary Quilt Blocks
by Celia Eddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not perfect !, 8 Jan. 2014
The book is really small in size and the letters are tiny, making it difficult to read.
not as many instructions as I would like as I am new in quilting. I believed there would be more details.
The good thing is that is contains a vaste variety of quilt designs, which is good for experienced quilters.
Fortunately I bought 4 more quilting books, so I will find out how to do it.

Hobby Gift MRB.004 | White Spots on Grey PVC Sewing Machine Bag | 20 x 43 x 37cm
Offered by vfm-allsorts

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag !, 8 Jan. 2014
I really like this bag ! My Singer machine fits in perfectly and in the front pocket I put the foot!
The only problem I faced was that they shipped it in an envelope instead of a box and the long trip to Greece wrinkled the ourside of the bag. Fortunately the worst part is in the back. It's a pity, a box would have avoided the problem, cause the bag is really good !
I was hoping that time would heal it , but no, the damage is permanent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3