Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
CBD Integrity 500mg CBD Hemp Oil Cannabidiol Concentrate Natural Ingredients, 2floz/59.1ml Bottle, (With Stevia)
Offered by BestfoodsUSA

3.0 out of 5 stars not that I'm saying it's no good, but rather maybe it's not much better than ..., 10 April 2016
I'm over halfway through a bottle and at 4/5 drops daily, it's not going to last long. I can't say I'm aware that it's doing anything for me. I take hemp oil and magnesium and have noticed a big difference in my health with those, so for the cost of this I would hope to be aware of something, not that I'm saying it's no good, but rather maybe it's not much better than the hemp oil. The top of my bottle doesn't fit properly so I have to be very careful not to knock the bottle over because I think it could leak.

Allicinmax SGK 100 Percent Pure Capsules Pack of 90
Allicinmax SGK 100 Percent Pure Capsules Pack of 90

5.0 out of 5 stars Will keep you posted!, 4 Feb. 2016
I love garlic but it needs to be eaten raw to get the full benefit, and so instead I have taken one Allicin capsule plus a vit C tablet every morning before breakfast and again every evening before dinner for some months. I take them for a heart complaint but can't comment on whether they have benefitted there, however I can say that so far I seem to have missed all the cold, cough and flu bugs floating around this winter. Will keep you posted.

Hamano U-30RD Colorful Soprano Ukulele - Red
Hamano U-30RD Colorful Soprano Ukulele - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking Nanny!, 16 Nov. 2015
I bought this at a local market some years ago for my little granddaughter, but she never bothered with it and has since taken up the guitar. While in the process of loading it up for the charity shop I wondered whether there might be instructions on how to play it on line. That was in August - and I have since joined a little group and have my first gig coming up in December! So chuft! I've tried other ukes in the local music shop, but to be honest, apart from a £260 Tanglewood (drool...), they didn't sound that much better to my inexperienced ear, and some costing a lot more didn't sound as good. I love this little uke and recommend it wholeheartedly!

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Nov. 2015
Love this stuff, and it's good value too.

Folding Flipstick Walking Seat Stick - Height Adjustable Flip Stick in Black
Folding Flipstick Walking Seat Stick - Height Adjustable Flip Stick in Black
Offered by aids4mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good!, 17 May 2015
Just received mine and am amazed. I expected to be struggling to sit on it and falling all over the place, but I had no trouble at all. Took it out of its bag, it clicked together with no effort from me, I put it on the floor and rested my bottom on the seat and felt quite safe. I'm 5' 6". I was dreading the tours on our coming holiday, all the standing around listening to tour guides and wishing there was a seat somewhere near. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Morphy Richards 48281 Fastbake Breadmaker
Morphy Richards 48281 Fastbake Breadmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 12 May 2015
This is my third breadmaker and it's definitely the best. The pan is the perfect shape for a small loaf and the paddle makes the smallest of holes in the bread. The basic bread recipe in the leaflet produces a perfectly shaped, soft and easily sliced loaf that tastes good. I've also made a very successful, gorgeously crusty spelt loaf, using the recipe on the spelt packet, and a very nice spicy fruit cake which was delicious spread with butter.

FeelGoodUK PRO Polytunnel Greenhouse Pollytunnel Poly Polly Tunnel Fully Galvanised Anti Rust Steel Frame + 6m x 3m x 2m - NEW METAL DOOR FOR 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok now but......., 12 May 2015
The door on this polytunnel was insecure, it was easily caught in the wind and the whole thing blew away a day or two after first being erected. Fortunately there was no damage and my husband has now made a different door for it. I was concerned the supplier said that we only had one week to make sure that everything was ok yet we were not able to put it up for a couple of weeks. So if you buy one make sure you arrange good weather for its arrival and you have a spare door to hand.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product but good service., 12 May 2015
The one I received was faulty, it wouldn't charge at all, and apparently the firm was out of stock and unable to replace it, however there was no quibble about a refund. I have been unlucky with Anker products before but I can't complain about the service.

The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 180g
The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 180g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 23 April 2015
Love it! Make my own healthy chocolate now.

Touch Table Lamp
Touch Table Lamp
Offered by What Watt?

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small for bedside lamps., 23 April 2015
This review is from: Touch Table Lamp (Office Product)
Bit disappointed with these, I didn't expect them to be so tiny, though I notice now that measurements are stated, but they don't really give me enough light to read in bed and one of them is playing up already.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12