Profile for samantha morris > Reviews

Content by samantha morris

samantha morris

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased husband, 9 Feb. 2014
bought for husband as present. Tennis fan so ideal, he says they are great work well. Quite thick and chunky.

Terrapin Disco Glitter Back Case for iPhone 5S - Purple
Terrapin Disco Glitter Back Case for iPhone 5S - Purple
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 9 Feb. 2014
bought for my daughter as a christmas present. She loves it as it is purple favourite colour and sparkly. Good value for money.

KENWOOD Replacement liquidiser goblet For: BL410, BL430, FP480 Etc (662509)
KENWOOD Replacement liquidiser goblet For: BL410, BL430, FP480 Etc (662509)
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement, 9 Feb. 2014
this is just as it says a replacement for my jug for the blender. Came quickly fits perfectly, great idea as I thought I would have to buy a whole new blender so have saved money.

GCSE Modern World History Complete Revision & Practice
GCSE Modern World History Complete Revision & Practice
by CGP Books

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful book for revising, 28 Dec. 2013
Bought for my daughter just starting her GCSE history course, she found it easy to use and good for revising.

Men's Black Lidded Mini Stacker
Men's Black Lidded Mini Stacker

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect present, 28 Dec. 2013
my husband was very pleased with it, does the job, looks nice on the dressing table. Good price too compared to some other ones on amazon.

TeckNet@ Kindle Paperwhite / kindle Touch Leather Cover With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Magnetic flap closure for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Touch Both - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 12 Aug. 2013
Happy with cover does the job, looks nice, only disappointment was the colour. looks more purple on screen but turned out more of a burgundy in real life.

Box Pleat School Skirt art no 7052 (11/12y, BLACK)
Box Pleat School Skirt art no 7052 (11/12y, BLACK)
Offered by Accessorise Extras Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist way to big for a 11/12 year old, 18 Jun. 2013
Thought this looked like perfect inexpensive skirt which it was except the size for 11/12 waist was far too big. Have since bought exact same skirt from a school uniform shop but with correct waist size for age.

Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver
Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars still fell out while running!, 18 Jun. 2013
I read reviews before buying these but am now a bit disappointed, although the sound quality is great no fault with that but the reason I bought them was because my earphones always seem to fall out of my ears when running, I thought these would be ok, but they still fell out only after running a short distance. I have small ears and although they are adjustable I had them on the smallest size but still had difficulty getting them to stay over my ear to hold the ear phone in place.

I think I may have to get head phones instead as these earphones did not stay in my ears.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable book, 18 Jun. 2013
This book was recommended to me and I would also recommend it. It was good story, very easygoing lighthearted read, enjoyable.

Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro
Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 9 Feb. 2013
I like this eraser because it is magnetic it sticks to the whiteboard and you can't loose it. Has saved lots of tissues.