Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Lexie > Reviews

Content by Lexie

Lexie (UK)

Kooga Advantage, Men's Rugby Shoes, Orange (Orange /Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Kooga Advantage, Men's Rugby Shoes, Orange (Orange /Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by Rugby Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 21 April 2016
Fantastic value for money. Great looking boot, good fit. Arrived the next day after ordering. Would highly recommend.

Womens Original Short Classic Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Rain Snow Boots - Tan - 6 - 39 - AEA0211
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
Very nice boots. Good thick sole. I would recommend them.

Breaking Face Grey Hoodie size M
Breaking Face Grey Hoodie size M
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
Really nice quality product. I would recommend.

Vans U Authentic Decon Leather, Unisex Adults' Low-Top Sneakers, Black (black/black) 12 UK (47 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
Good pair of shoes at a very reasonable price. I would recommend them. Perfect for school.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Fantastic, 5 Aug. 2015
So far so fantastic. Great for social media, online shopping, wide selection of books to read a lot of which are free, many games to play, takes good photos, all I wanted and more. Very straight forward to set up and use. Good battery life. Comes with charger. Highly recommended.

A Very Long Engagement - 2 Disc Edition [DVD]
A Very Long Engagement - 2 Disc Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Audrey Tautou
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - Highly recommended, 11 Jun. 2012
Previous reviews have described the plot. I merely wish to say this film unfolds beautifully; it is truly unique, a cross between war film, love story and complex mystery it portrays the horror of war and the power of love. The cinematography is stunning, the acting powerful and riveting. I didn't find it a second too long, it was so absorbing I didn't want it to finish. Since watching this it has stayed with me, and I can't wait to see it again. It has action, humour and passion. The ending is fabulous, uplifting without being overly sentimental. Perfect.

Paranormal Activity [DVD]
Paranormal Activity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Featherston
Offered by Todays Great Deal

1.0 out of 5 stars What rubbish!, 7 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Paranormal Activity [DVD] (DVD)
This is the most disappointing film I have ever seen. Without exception. Ultimate hype for minimum entertainment. Horror? I don't think so. Scary? Definitely not. The ending was appalling, the alternate ending was worse. I am forced to award it one star when it deserves none. DO NOT BUY THIS. IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND VIEWING TIME!

Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
by Louis de Bernieres

1.0 out of 5 stars Why one star?, 19 May 2011
Wonderful, evocative book, tasted, saw and breathed Greece. It transported me, made me care about the characters, some more than others admittedly. Carlo was my favourite narrator, could have happily read much more from his point of view. And then I came to the end. Disaster! Travesty! Why, oh, why? The author should surely know his characters better than anyone? And yet the end was so badly misjudged. The Captain, hero of the story, acted completely out of character. This was a very bad move by the author. Up to this point I had been held, absorbed and delighted. Such a disappointment. I don't read books hoping for a happy ending, but I expect the characters to be true to themselves. I felt the author didn't know his captain at all. What a shame.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2013 10:02 PM BST

East of Nowhere
East of Nowhere
by Robert Chalmers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly addictive!, 14 May 2009
This review is from: East of Nowhere (Paperback)
This was totally addictive. I was instantly dragged into Edward Miller's bizarre world. A real rollercoaster ride as we follow the downward spiral of Miller's life at breakneck speed. There was a momentary pause when I thought Mr Chalmers could not keep up the frenetic pace. But this turned out to be a brief chance to catch my breath when suddenly our poor protagonist Miller continued on his fall from grace. Tragic, comic, crazy, and yet strangely, totally believable. I loved every second.