Profile for TimF > Reviews

TimF

A Piece of Danish Happiness
A Piece of Danish Happiness

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes sense to me, 18 Feb. 2014
Makes you wish you could create a little bit of Denmark in the UK
Great ideas for a new way forward

Navman Mio M614 LM UK & Ireland Sat Nav - Free Lifetime Maps
Navman Mio M614 LM UK & Ireland Sat Nav - Free Lifetime Maps

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, 25 Sept. 2013
Read a few reviews and decided on this model. It's got a slightly bigger screen which is great fir me, nice and easy to read. The touch screen is great, friends have pricier models like Tom Tom but have all said this screen is better. Very easy to use, simple to get to grips with as it has an in screen tutorial. You will be using it in minutes easily.
Reason I gave it 4 not 5 stars was sometimes in a town it has sent my down a dead end, it seems to go for the shortest route, not always advisable but uf I carry on it quickly reroutes anyway. Overall a great piece of kit, good value for money. I recommend it.

Barton Hollow
Barton Hollow

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb album, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Barton Hollow (Audio CD)
This was my families album of the year when it came out - beautiful tunes and glorious harmonies. Very relaxing as well, no wonder it won awards, even after many listenings I still love it, very high quality stuff. Can't wait for the next one if they manage to get back together.

10L Portable Toilet for Camping and Outdoors
10L Portable Toilet for Camping and Outdoors
Offered by The Sports HQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok a bit small, 18 Sept. 2012
Excellent service prompt delivery. When it came I thought it was a bit small and wished I had ordered the larger (20L) size as this one is only really ok for a night or two. The pull handle cracked after 2 nights use! However the return wa easy and no problem I was sent a new one as soon as I sent them a photo of the damage.
Haven't used the new one yet, but treat handle with care.