Profile for CC > Reviews

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse
Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse
Offered by DEALZDIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not live up to expectations!, 15 April 2014
I was expecting great things! A tan in 1hr wow....unfortunately, I still didn't have a tan after 4hrs. My first application I only left on for 1hr just to guage how my skin tone reacted with the product and while I was not as lily white at the end of the hour, it could definitely not be classifed as a "tan". My next application I left it on for 2hrs, again I had a slight off white tinge but again not a tan. So last night I thought I'd do four hours and again am sorely disappointed. I have a bit of a colour I guess, but not a tan and even though I exfoilated before each application it has come up patchy on wrists, knuckles. So, all in all I would not recommend this product and am going back to my old faithfull Fakebake!

WOOD GLUE PVA FAST WORKING SUPER STRONG NON TOXIC120G
WOOD GLUE PVA FAST WORKING SUPER STRONG NON TOXIC120G
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Araghhhh..., 21 Jan 2014
Absolute rubbish! The nozzle for dispensing the glue I could not get to open no matter what I tried! I had to remove it completely in order to get any glue, which was far from ideal as it is very stringy, but I had no choice as I had already started the exercise which I required the glue for so there was no turning back. Would definitely NOT recommend

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 200 x 240 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 200 x 240 Cm
Offered by WYNN24

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but....., 14 Jan 2014
It really sheds! My clothes are covered in red fluff! I am hoping once I have washed it that it will be better as it looks and feels lovely!

A soft halloween witch nose for adults
A soft halloween witch nose for adults
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.., 12 Dec 2013
It looks good but unfortunatly the band left indents on my face even after a few mins..... and I haven't got a big face :-(

GI Brides: The wartime girls who crossed the Atlantic for love
GI Brides: The wartime girls who crossed the Atlantic for love

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend, 27 Nov 2013
I loved this book from start to finish. It is extremely well written and the attention to detail is excellent. It is quite moving in parts and you can totally imagine yourself in the various scenes set throughout the book. I love the mix of main characters and how their lives progress over time, not all having a happy ending.

Would highly recommend

Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow read, 27 Nov 2013
I really didn't enjoy this book at all. I found it very slow and totally predictable from page one. The characters didn't really gel together apart from Harri and Ron Howard!! I wouldn't recommend it.

Plain Moulded Underwired Tankini - Royal - SIZE 12
Plain Moulded Underwired Tankini - Royal - SIZE 12
Offered by Swim Boutique Swimwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering, 15 Oct 2013
Gorgeous colour and very flattering fit. Purchased for a spa day with my girlie friends. Received lots of complements. Would recommend!

Sterling Silver Black Diamond Accent Paw Print Slide Pendant
Sterling Silver Black Diamond Accent Paw Print Slide Pendant
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Oct 2013
It really didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't stand out as an obvious "paw" in reality. The lines between the black and silver parts are quite blured and it looks dark and dirty. Wouldn't recommend

TheBlingZ Black Silver Crystal Diamond Diamante Bling Bling Back Case Cover for iPhone 5 + Buy Now !!FREE Screen Protector
Offered by TheBlingZ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 15 Oct 2013
I have been pleasantly impressed with this cover. I half expected a lot of the "bits" to have fallen off by now however I have had it a few months now and have only lost a couple! It looks great, would recommend.

20 x 6cm Black Bobby Hair Pins Clips Holder U Shape Grips By AoE Performance
20 x 6cm Black Bobby Hair Pins Clips Holder U Shape Grips By AoE Performance
Offered by Mytoptrendz

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 15 Oct 2013
The plastic protective bits at the end came off after first use rending the pins useless unless you have a head of steel and can bare the pain of the shape pin scraping your head! My recommendation, stick to Boots!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3