Profile for Madeleine Cole > Reviews

Grow Me Hot Stuff
Grow Me Hot Stuff
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a side gift, 26 July 2014
Bought this as part of a birthday present for an ex-boyfriend. As far as I know, it grew really well!
The product was a lot smaller than expected so it made for a good side gift.

Pink Sun Visor - Ideal For Hen Parties - Fancy Dress - Pub Golf
Pink Sun Visor - Ideal For Hen Parties - Fancy Dress - Pub Golf
Offered by Best Fancy Dress
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pub golf, 26 July 2014
Was slightly large on me but that's because I have a small head.
Otherwise, it did the job. Shame I managed to lose it on my night out!

Black Short Waist BISTRO Pocket APRON for Bar Cafe Pub Waiter Waitress Barista
Black Short Waist BISTRO Pocket APRON for Bar Cafe Pub Waiter Waitress Barista
Offered by Ninjas Castle
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small waitress!, 26 July 2014
Bought this for my first waiting job and it has been so useful already.I'm quite small but it fits perfectly and the size doesn't drown me! The pocket sizes are suitable and fit my pens and notepads in and I even have room for a tea towel. Perfect!

Wadoy Feather Hair Extension Kit With 26 Synthetic Feathers, 100 Beads, Pliers And Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the look!, 26 July 2014
I received a lovely range of bright colours that go with any hair types. The feathers were easy to insert and remove and stayed intact and in good condition when I washed my hair. Really pleased with the look and the compliments the feathers received!

Like Crazy [DVD]
Like Crazy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Felicity Jones
Price: 5.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Like Crazy [DVD] (DVD)
After watching the trailer for this film, I expected a heart breaking romance film however I was shocked that this film was in fact very slow and boring.
The ending was unresolved and so sudden that I honesty thought the dvd player had broken.
I would not recommend this.

Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Troian Bellisario
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars My fAvourite tv show, 5 Sep 2013
I was hooked on this series from episode one and have since become a huge fan of the show.
With such a talented (and gorgeous) cast and a brilliant script, every episode has something special about it or a fantastic moment that you have to keep rewatching.
Every episode reveals yet another mystery whilst revealing the answers to others and so it is almost impossible to stop watching it. Despite the main idea of the show being a little far fetched and unrealistic, any teenager would still be able to relate to the feelings and some situations in the show.

Pretty Little Liars has the perfect mix of drama, romance and thrills and I am sure any new viewer will end up rewatching episodes just as many times as I have!

Little Mistress Burgundy Sweetheart Embellished Prom Dress 8 Burgundy
Little Mistress Burgundy Sweetheart Embellished Prom Dress 8 Burgundy
Offered by Little Mistress Ltd
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Prom Dress, 4 July 2013
I bought this dress for my end of college prom after seeing it online on other websites! The colour is infact a deep red and a lot longer on me than on the model! The beading on the dress is lovely and all sequins stayed on! It has a lovely fit and I recieved lots of compliments when wearing it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely dress but too large for me, 9 Jun 2013
I fell in love with this dress immediately when I saw it only and ordered it in a size 8. However, when it arrived I found it was too large for me as it hung too loosely on top! I also found that it did not stick out like in the picture so it probably requires an underskirt to go with it!
However there were no problems when I returned the item.
The print and colour is so lovely and would have been ideal, if only it fit!

CKB Ltd Pack of 12 Quality Artist Pastels Ideal For Hair Chalking & Art Projects
Offered by CKB LTD
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product for hair chalking on lighter shades of hair!, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this product for hair chalking and had a go as soon as it arrived! My hair is dyed blonde and so the colours show up really well, especially the two red pastels. I used it on my younger sister who has dark brown hair and we found that only the blue showed up.
It is great if you want to swap colours about quite regularly as they wash out within 2 washes and I have not noticed any damaging results!
I was disappointed there was not a pink colour though!

10 Assorted Spike and Ball Lip or Tragus Bars (5 Lip Spike and 5 Lip Ball Bars)
10 Assorted Spike and Ball Lip or Tragus Bars (5 Lip Spike and 5 Lip Ball Bars)
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great assortment of colours and designs!, 9 Jun 2013
I bought 5 spike and 5 balls for cartilage piercings and love them! Great assortment of colours and designs!
My piercings can be quite sensitive but I have had no problems at all with these bars.
Will definately buy again!