Profile for JLU777 > Reviews

JLU777

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab invention ...no nappy rash!, 14 Mar. 2015
Superb! Thought they would be ineffective and would disintegrate on use but they hold their own along with the popular brands. Mild and gentle but also fab at cleaning up ..even meconium! .... and spillages on the sofa. Use them for all the same stuff you would the other brands. Zero nappy rash for my baby. I used them from day one...thankful I didn't need to fiddle around with cool boiled water and cotton wool (although I do use that to wash her delicate eyes). One reviewer said they come out in clumps...if you use one hand they can be a bit tricky but I haven't had major issues with that. ..They are no harder to get out than standard wipes and I always line up the amount needed before changing nappy so I don't have to fiddle around with one hand...unless I realise I need more than expected! You won't regret buying these :)

Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Acne Treatment Medibac 500ml 16.9oz
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Acne Treatment Medibac 500ml 16.9oz
Offered by jadlamracingmodels

5.0 out of 5 stars All their products are great., 14 Mar. 2015
The only product that cleared my son's acne. It's pricey but after trying everything else including a light machine for the face, this was the product that really worked. Don't bother with any other face washes this is the one you shold buy. All their products are great.

AVAX DT-1 - Digital LCD Food Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Probe for Wine, Food, Meat, Steak, Turkey, BBQ, Yerba Mate, etc. - Temperature range: -50C to 300C / -58F to 572F - (tube packaging and a protective cap included for better protection) - Battery Included
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 14 Mar. 2015
Great thermometer just the job and a great price too. Bought to check water temp for making up my babies formula. Definitely recommend.

Nads 45g Hair Removal Nose Wax for Men and Women
Nads 45g Hair Removal Nose Wax for Men and Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 13 Feb. 2014
Brilliant invention...easy to use and does the job! I couldn't be without this in my bathroom cupboard now. Takes courage to pull it from your nose ha ha..but its quick and not very painful. Definitely recommend!

Furby Boom Waves
Furby Boom Waves
Offered by amazing 123

1.0 out of 5 stars couldn't turn it on....tried everything, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
We looked online at everything to try and get it working...we believe the connection for the batteries was faulty. For 60 quid we were very disappointed along with my daughter. It had glimpses of working for a second and then stopped. Would not recommend.

Girls School Trousers Skinny Stretch Hipster Age 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Black (Age 9-10 years, Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars nice length but hipster style not comfortable for my daughter, 13 Feb. 2014
These were good quality stretchy school trousers bought for my slim 11 year old daughter. However, I managed to buy alternatives in the end from Tammy girl online (they had a higher waist) as the hipster style meant she felt like she had a constant wedgie! haha...very low waisted and uncomfortable.

Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Oil Creme Conditioner 1000ml
Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Oil Creme Conditioner 1000ml
Offered by Cosmetics Now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny hair, 13 Feb. 2014
Great product! Lovely shiny hair..love the Matrix range very good quality. Definitely recommend. Shame they don't do the 1000ml hydrating conditioner that goes with the shampoo...that was the perfect combo. This is lovely too though.

White Wii Remote Controller with Built-in MotionPlus Sensor for Nintendo Wii Game
Offered by accmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Both controllers not working! Not genuine Wii remotes, 13 Feb. 2014
Bought these for my daughter...After waiting a very long time (over 3 weeks) the remotes arrived. However both of them did not work, and believe me we tried different batteries...the lot. I don't believe they are genuine remotes...do not buy. Very disappointed.