Profile for Lozza > Reviews

Content by Lozza

Lozza "jamesandlorraine2" (Bucks, UK)

Invitation to the Ballet (Angelina Ballerina)
Invitation to the Ballet (Angelina Ballerina)
by Katharine Holabird

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for every little ballerina!!, 23 Jun. 2007
This is a lovely book that my daughter adores. She loves opening each envelope, taking out the cards and helping me read what is on them. Her face lit up when she opened the gift envelope and found the lucky charm.

This is a charming story that every child who loves ballet will no doubt enjoy and want to read over and over again.

My Mum and Dad Make Me Laugh
My Mum and Dad Make Me Laugh
by Nick Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars a great 'read it together' book, 16 May 2007
I got this book from our local library and my daughter loved it so much that we had to buy it. It's a great short story about a family who all like different things, the pictures are vibrant and match the story perfectly. It's a lovely book to read together and we spend alot of time looking at the pictures and talking about why they are different.

It's been a regular story in our house since we bought it, my daughter knows the story word for word and took it her nursery the other day and read it to her class mates!!

Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Secretly, i read it for me!!, 30 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
I bought this book for my daughter and we just can't stop reading it! My 3 year old daughter sits there captivated every bed time, looking at the pictures and intently listening to the story which is so easy to read as it just out rolls out. The overall moral of the story is that if you do good by others they in turn will do good by you. I love reading this book for my daughter night or day but secretly i think she also chooses it over and over again because she knows how much i enjoy it too!

Rumble in the Jungle
Rumble in the Jungle
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars 'We can't cuddle ants!!!', 2 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Rumble in the Jungle (Paperback)
This book is fantastic! We have to read this to our 2 year old daughter every bed time. She loves it and can't wait to get to the Gorilla wear every night she tells him that he can't cuddle the ants that are on every page as he will squash them!!
The book is full of colour, great pictures and brilliant poems that are so easy to read! If you only ever buy one book from Giles Andreae make sure it this one.